cheapest 15.6" notebook

deep16

Adept
my 4 yrs hp 520 got kaput :( and need a laptop asap.. brand any... but should be 15.6 " scrren size..

pz suggest one... amd or intel anything will do...

use will be in development , internet , and office , stricty no gaming..

budget cheapest option in bazzar. but no netbook. should be a laptop only. :)

suggest guys

thanx dude. the preocessor was the confusion in mind too... ontario is pretty new. r u sure p6200 will outperform c 50 in my needs ?

I have Asus X53U and I've added 2 GB RAM more to it, so now its 4 GB. It can run Photoshop, tested running NFS carbon game also, and runs pretty perfectly, no hanging, etc. Battery backup time is approx 5 hours

saqib_khan said:
I have Asus X53U and I've added 2 GB RAM more to it, so now its 4 GB. It can run Photoshop, tested running NFS carbon game also, and runs pretty perfectly, no hanging, etc. Battery backup time is approx 5 hours

Hows the build quality of that laptop and does Moca brown colour look good? asking as it looks kind of weird in pics.

Would recommend the E350 solution as well .. and damn thats a sweet price ... does samsung or anyone else have aanything in a smaller screen around the same price ? i know the sony one costs about 24 K I dont really want to go with a sony

qbought this machine. added a 2 gb ram and got targus backpack.. tot 20k. boght from emall,kol

will also add a corsair 80 gb ssd force. price quoted 8.2k

Back