CNY - MP4 nation deals

Here they are

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361795678176.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361795678176.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 127
ordered mine..

Brainwavz M5 IEM Earphone With Microphone - Black
total $49.50 - $2(100 point for newsletter subscription) - $2.48(5%off coupon)= $45.02= 2552.10 INR.

just hoping for no/minimal customs.

anyway if anyone wants to have one of them PM me. :)

I got mine but one is semi faulty. Not working with Mobile but working in Lappi.... :) Mailed then and was shocked by the reply..

Hi,
We would like you to destroy your earphones, to do this please do the following:
1. Cut up your earphones into many pieces
2. Write on a piece of paper your order number, full name and this ticket number.
3. Take a picture of the destroyed earphones with the piece of paper with your info.
4. Attach the image to this ticket
5. Add to the ticket your full mailing address.
Once we confirm the image we will arrange a replacement to be sent to you.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Again I am very sorry that your earphones developed a fault.
Thanks

With best regards,
RMA & Returns

I got mine but one is semi faulty. Not working with Mobile but working in Lappi.... :) Mailed then and was shocked by the reply..

Hi,
We would like you to destroy your earphones, to do this please do the following:
1. Cut up your earphones into many pieces
2. Write on a piece of paper your order number, full name and this ticket number.
3. Take a picture of the destroyed earphones with the piece of paper with your info.
4. Attach the image to this ticket
5. Add to the ticket your full mailing address.
Once we confirm the image we will arrange a replacement to be sent to you.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Again I am very sorry that your earphones developed a fault.
Thanks

With best regards,
RMA & Returns

that is because, pickup of faulty earphones is expensive, and they had many instances where customers were registering fake complaints to enjoy 2-3 earphones cos they didnt used to pick up the faulty ones, hence they ensure that the current ones are destroyed before they are replaced

got mine today...fedex FTW.. ordered on 26th 4-5AM... got it today...

very good handling but not good packaging, a simple pressure would easily have damaged the package...

but theres no invoice... just a document for fedex to prove the item is worth 20$... how to claim warranty?
also the mic looks like el-chepo quality.
the L/M eartips are good but the small ones were hard to apply... poor quality compared to the pl21 i owned earlier...

now about the sound.... highly satisfied with the sound quality...though zero bass.. but i dont mind it :D may be after sometime bass will improve...

@all i got many PMs for the sharing but unfortunately my gf asked for them... pyar ne majboor kara diya bhai logon :D so i am very sorry to all those who pmed me :)

Back