Health & Fitness Corona is in full swing and its not Joke !

Does it not have a lot identification number?
On my masks it is on the right side, the ink is not as bright as the Venus logo though.

How did you figure out they were fake?
I didn't open the inner packet because I'll be returning this. So I can't say what may be written on some other side of the mask except only what I was able to see and take photographs of without tearing the inner packet.

How do I figure they are fake? Well the originals come in a Venus packaging (the red coloured one) right? This comes under a third party packet made by some Deepak Plastic Industries (lol). Also, for the most obvious reason of lack of lot no. at the left side at least. And then the comment which was posted few pages back here showing fake and original side by side, mine is identical looking to the fakes from the post:

Should I really open the package and check if lot number is mentioned on some other place?

Nah... apparently Slavik women are too strong to take even iron tablets in pregnancy. Len almost dislocated my shoulder while in labour...she even refused epidural. Life is tough man for unfortunate people like us ( when wife is almost as tall as husband and think they are physically as strong as their husbands...and they are...won't go into details..)

Looks like stories to be heard over a beer sometime. :D

I didn't open the inner packet because I'll be returning this. So I can't say what may be written on some other side of the mask except only what I was able to see and take photographs of without tearing the inner packet.

How do I figure they are fake? Well the originals come in a Venus packaging (the red coloured one) right? This comes under a third party packet made by some Deepak Plastic Industries (lol). Also, for the most obvious reason of lack of lot no. at the left side at least. And then the comment which was posted few pages back here showing fake and original side by side, mine is identical looking to the fakes from the post:

Should I really open the package and check if lot number is mentioned on some other place?
I ahve yellow , bought in march with lot no

Attachments

• 20210519_211233.jpg
    20210519_211233.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
So I can't say what may be written on some other side of the mask except only what I was able to see and take photographs of without tearing the inner packet.
The ones I bought both times have the lot number on the right and Venus logo on the left.
The bands can be yellow or red, that does not matter. The ones I bought in 2020 were 2 boxes of 25, they had individual packaging, the ones I bought recently was 50 lot sealed bag, have posted the image earlier.

I'd suggest you drop an email to Venus or call their helpline. Now even I am concerned if their own contact sent me fake ones, I have dropped them an email again.

@alekhkhanna - Do your masks have the lot number below the Venus logo or on the right?

The ones I bought both times have the lot number on the right and Venus logo on the left.
The bands can be yellow or red, that does not matter. The ones I bought in 2020 were 2 boxes of 25, they had individual packaging, the ones I bought recently was 50 lot sealed bag, have posted the image earlier.

I'd suggest you drop an email to Venus or call their helpline. Now even I am concerned if their own contact sent me fake ones, I have dropped them an email again.

@alekhkhanna - Do your masks have the lot number below the Venus logo or on the right?

EQfMMKV.jpg

Lot number on the other side, hidden via straps.

0TqgMle.jpg

Comes in this box of 50 - individually wrapped.

zYDQFBe.jpg

How much do genuine N95 masks cost and from where did you guys buy them?
If anyone bought any surgical masks (metal stick for the nose) from moglix I'd like a link please.

Wow!! We all have been marked as Trinamool Congress supporters already ( my friends can't even pronounce it properly...it's TRI-MUL congress for them...yet they are official supporters)
There's a party office just in front of the alleyway in which our guesthouse ( I don't know what it is/ who owns this property, a small 2 storied house) is located. We were returning from hospital and 2-3 people (noticed their saffron bandana) started following us, they were shouting Jai Shree Ram and one of us also raised his voice and said the same.
That somehow triggered them and they ran past us and kind of blocked our way in full confrontation mode!!
We were initially kind of shocked ( as people have been very friendly in this neighborhood) but now assessing their physical appearance it became obvious any one of us can knock 3 of them out easily. And we were 4. They also quickly realised that, and stepped aside. But for no reason whatsoever started abusing us in Bengali.
I almost lost it... thankfully an uncle saw everything from his balcony, he started shouting and couple of local people appeared in their balconies and the 3 saffron bandanas disappeared.
The uncle is very scared, he is living here for 30 years and never seen those guys. He told us to call the police up, we didn't yet.
In fact personally I don't mind a little bit of action in our boring lives. It will be fun. Hope they bring some bigger men next time. We all are really too big for them.

Uh... Isn't NIOSH the legit one? What's NISOH?
Sorry! I stands corrected. Actually it's the opposite

I checked mine again in search for the lot no. behind the straps and yes it's there. But there's for sure no individual wrapper for them, all of them are piled inside the one plastic bag I posted photo of last page. I sent an email to venus, hope they will come back to me.

Back