PC Peripherals Corsair RAM RMA doubts....

cricfan

Adept
I have around 2 - 4 Corsair 4GB DDR3 Value select RAM's with me.These were purchased around 2.5 yrs ago.But the bill is lost.Will Corsair honor the warranty with the receipt...AMD/Gigabyte/Seagate do..Will Corsair do the same...

Corsair faqs are vague.Plus i am not sure how this works in India..Please help.....

PS:This is a RAM related thread in CPU/MOBO forum..Didnt see any RAM related sections.Felt this is more appropriate than storage section.Mods,Plz move if it is necessary.

cricfan Corsair will RMA your ram without the invoice,They check the warranty via serial no on the product. So no need to worry,You'll get the ram RMA.

from personal experiance Corsair has one of the best RMA service even in India . they replaced my macbook RAM which was purchased from abroad.

It is handled by Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd

http://www.kaizeninfoserve.com/
You need to contact toll free number and submit Ram to their centers for RMA

I have around 2 - 4 Corsair 4GB DDR3 Value select RAM's with me.These were purchased around 2.5 yrs ago.But the bill is lost.Will Corsair honor the warranty with the receipt...AMD/Gigabyte/Seagate do..Will Corsair do the same...

Corsair faqs are vague.Plus i am not sure how this works in India..Please help.....

PS:This is a RAM related thread in CPU/MOBO forum..Didnt see any RAM related sections.Felt this is more appropriate than storage section.Mods,Plz move if it is necessary.

I have RMAed corsair Ram twice , both times they did not ask invoice

Back