Courier Service Feedback

DTDC charged me Rs 280 for 650 gms package for delivering from delhi to pune , it is for their plus service, they charge 160 for normal service, the package had a seagate dockstar , i had written "network adaptor" as the contents in the declaration form, they said these items can only be delivered through their plus service.

ive been trying to send a used laptop to someone in assam,and ive been running from pillar to post at every couriers office.Not only are they completely retarded,they dont even know what paperwork i need to fill in.Apparently i need some stupid form-62 and then only i can ship it.And every single courier is saying that they are having probs in assam cuz parcels are getting stolen and stuff.fail

oh yea,ive been using dtdc for a long time..NEVER had a problem...fast service and cheap.

bludart is retarded.esp the employees

Never had issues with DTDC. Can't claim the same with Bluedart and first flight.

Aramex is good too, but the number of times the girl at the booking counter asked me about what's in the box made me visualize myself as Osama trying to parcel a box full of C4s. :|

Hi,

I stay in Panvel, Navi Mumbai.

Here DTDC is the worst, they don't deliver stating "no service area" as reason even though they take deliveries with higher charges with reasons like extra service area.

I had a very bad experience not once, not twice, but thrice. Their staff don't pass on the messages between shifts and they are listless fellows, without responsibilities. Had to run from one branch to other to collect the parcel.

My rating :

0 for customer service in a scale of 10

0 for delivery on time

8 for reliability of service(product state)

better to use India-Post if anyone delivering in and around Panvel, they take 1 more day but you will not have to go through these harrowing experience.

I received a parcel through Aramex shopnship. They asked for 915 rupees as customs duty, when I asked for a receipt, they showed me a declaration document which stated that all the products are samples and gifts. What I know is there is no duty on gifts upto 10000 rupees. But they are asking for duty. Is it fair? What is the receipt that I should ask for? Can anyone show a sample customs duty receipt?

Used Overnite Express to deliver a document to Tamil Nadu.They charged me 145 for that,I am really:O Guys,do anybody have any idea regarding Overnite Exprees,its just too overpriced isn't it?:mad:

I received a parcel through Aramex shopnship. They asked for 915 rupees as customs duty, when I asked for a receipt, they showed me a declaration document which stated that all the products are samples and gifts. What I know is there is no duty on gifts upto 10000 rupees. But they are asking for duty. Is it fair? What is the receipt that I should ask for? Can anyone show a sample customs duty receipt?

Aramex Shop and ship will provide you the Customs receipt by default along with the copy of the bank challan as a proof that they have actually paid the customs duty. In case of any problem contact the customer care or anuradha.iyer at shopandship dot com

jojothedragon said:
Used Overnite Express to deliver a document to Tamil Nadu.They charged me 145 for that,I am really:O Guys,do anybody have any idea regarding Overnite Exprees,its just too overpriced isn't it?:mad:
Its ok mate, coz they charged me 70 bucks for sending a dead mouse from tezpur to guwahati :mad:

Aramex nehru place(Delhi) F*#@ed me :( .

i shipped a mobile to kolkata and the item reached him demeged and the faggots took away the battery and the charger + usb cable :(

also they made me sign that any loss in the parcel is not Aramex's resposibility :(

I could not choose any other service as bluedart was asking 2500 for shipping and DTDC (Rs. 650) and others like blazeflash / first flight etc refused to send mobiles :( :(

i am so pissed will never ever use aramex :(

I am the guy to whom he was shipping...

Guyz i am in TE for some time now...i love the place and the members ...thus saying stay out of aramex...

If u want proof pm me...have all proofs...f_@$k aramex

Hi all,

I'm looking for a courier service that couriers from India to US at a best price. I have to courier couple of medicines and documents around 250 gms of weight and I'm looking for an effective yet cheap solution.

Thanks All for their suggestions

j_jindal1 said:
Hi all,

I'm looking for a courier service that couriers from India to US at a best price. I have to courier couple of medicines and documents around 250 gms of weight and I'm looking for an effective yet cheap solution.

Thanks All for their suggestions
To import medicines for personal use upon prescription of a doctor you need to get import permission from Central Drug Control Authorities. Else the customs at the Airport will not release those. Post your location, I can help you with whom to contact, what documents required etc.

Imports Of Drugs For Personal Use

aramex sucks! I ordered sandals from yebhi and they delivered it after me bashing the ba$tards for a week. lazy sobs they just update the status that there was noone at home. this happend for a week even after I called them every day asking for the status. hopeless idiots.

archat68 said:
To import medicines for personal use upon prescription of a doctor you need to get import permission from Central Drug Control Authorities. Else the customs at the Airport will not release those. Post your location, I can help you with whom to contact, what documents required etc.

Imports Of Drugs For Personal Use
Thanks for the suggestion, but I've to send the medicines from India to US, I had sent them earlier as well but it costed me around 1000Rs. for 150 gms. As far as customs are concerned, I dont' think there should be an issue as far as medicines dont' fall in the category of certain drugs. I was looking for a cheaper way because these medicines are to be sent on a regular interval and I just cant' afford to spend Rs.1000 everytime..

Thanks for all the replies.. :)

Drugs=medicines.

As per Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules for all import and export of medicines (even for small quantities and for personal use) you need to get clearance from the concerned port officer of Central Drug Authority. Many times these get overlooked so that's another story.

Guys suggest need to send a phone to Kolkata which carrier should I use after going thru the thread I have selected these 2 companies TNT or PAFEX.

Now guys pls u suggest by ur personal experience.

Back