CPU+Mobo + Netgear WGR 614V7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigabyte M61PME AM2+ Board

I have the box but nothing else , AFAIK the board works absolutely fine so will offer a 3 Day testing warranty for hardware defects .
Sempron 1200LE
Box + HS included , I don't have the bill but then again you don't need it to avail warranty .

^ SOLD

Netgear WGR 614V7 - Got the box , no warranty because I don't have the bill . I don't have the stand that comes with it either .
So basically its BOX + Router + Adaptor + 1 Ethernet cable .
Will offer 3 - 4 days testing warranty .

If you have an offer / suggestion to make please use PM .

Will add 2 x 500 gig .12 Hdd's soon once I am done taking backup !

Re: CPU+Mobo from Download rig

Sempron 1200LE

Box + HS included , I don't have the bill but then again you don't need it to avail warranty .

why dont you need bill to avail warranty?

Re: CPU+Mobo from Download rig

To avail warranty on procy's you don't need a bill, they need the serial number + box only .

Combo on HOLD

Re: CPU+Mobo from Download rig [AMD]

Sorry mate,

You can unhold the same, I wanted this for my friend but he has already bought a Intel atom (six month old for 2.5K:() any way your pricing is great, all the best.

Plz hold it for me. I am from delhi, lajpat nagar. I am out of town, will return to delhi today.

Mobo + CPU sold . Sorry guys the guy who was first in line has transferred from his end .

Added Netgear router .. 2 x 500gig 7200.12's coming soon .

Router on hold..

udayrulz, please put me in line for one of the HDD's whenever you wish to sell them. awaiting further details on the HDD's in your thread. Thanks.

Router will be shipped tom as I have finally got my new router today .

Will update this thread with HDD soon .

Thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back