Creative EP-50 - Budget Earbuds @ Rs :145/- Free Shipping All Across India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Creative EP-50 Are Budget Earbuds And Not IEM Type Earphones .These Have Very Good SQ In Respect To Thier Pricing .All yours Here By Us .Free Shipping For The Same Product .

The Creative EP-50 Earbuds

260yesp.jpg

Pricing Rs :145/- With Free Shipping To All Locations In India

How To Buy :

• Order Online From Lynx India "In The Deal Of The Month Section " Here -> Creative
  • Ebay users Can Order Here - > eBay shops

Does it come in retail packing? Does it come with 1 year manufacturer warranty? Do u provide VAT paid bill with this item?

DarkAngel said:
Does it come in retail packing? Does it come with 1 year manufacturer warranty? Do u provide VAT paid bill with this item?
WEll,

No Shipping Of Any Lynx Products is Done Without a Bill ,Only Shipments To West Bengal And UP And Done in a Different Manner .This is Purchased From Creative Authorised Distributor Whose Dealers We Are And Warranty Can Be Claimed FRom Them All Across Thier Centers in India .Buy With Confidence

Ps :Forgot To Add Comes In Retail Packing With Proper Stickers Of The Company

WEll,

No Shipping Of Any Lynx Products is Done Without a Bill ,Only Shipments To West Bengal And UP And Done in a Different Manner .This is Purchased From Creative Authorised Distributor Whose Dealers We Are And Warranty Can Be Claimed FRom Them All Across Thier Centers in India .Buy With Confidence

Ps :Forgot To Add Comes In Retail Packing With Proper Stickers Of The Company
Thanks for clarifying :) Got one from ur ebay store.

PaisaPay ID: 27977516864. Please send across shipping details once shipped.

DarkAngel said:
Thanks for clarifying :) Got one from ur ebay store.

PaisaPay ID: 27977516864. Please send across shipping details once shipped.

Hi ,

Thanks We Would Ship this Next working day thats tommorow ,Kindly Update TE With your impressions Of The Same .These Earbuds Have Good SQ Versus Pricing They Come At .WE STock hundreds of Them As Creative Sub distributors In Chandigarh .We Also Have EP-630 In Stock
krishnandu said:
I'm from West Bengal, I'm interested in this, what would be the problems I'd face for getting this in WB??
Well,

I do Not Think There Would Be Any issue with the delivery of this small priced item to your place .

Hi ,
Thanks We Would Ship this Next working day thats tommorow ,Kindly Update TE With your impressions Of The Same .These Earbuds Have Good SQ Versus Pricing They Come At .WE STock hundreds of Them As Creative Sub distributors In Chandigarh .We Also Have EP-630 In Stock

Sure :) ............

Lolz ,

Welcome to The Bad World Of IEMS ,Now you Will Keep On Buying Them haa haa
Ya actually I was looking for some good earphones, specially IEM, though this one is not, but on low budget....

Wish I'd have the money to get EP-630 :(

Anyway thanks for a warm welcome :)

Will get EP-630 sometime after getting the money

Hey, recieved the item. Awesome :)

Really satisfied with delivery and packaging. Thanks for prompt response. :D

Left feedback on ebay and TE both.

Just received them 15 mins back. Excellent packing sirjee :) The earphones are surprised me. First impression is they are considerably better than the sansa clip+ stock ones.

+ve feedbacks left in both TE and ebay :) Please leave return feedbacks when u get the time.

^^In this regard, my stock earphones of Transcend was better, this one is not good in terms of bass(which I expect most).

Will surely look for another IEM, would you guys like to suggest any?? I'm noob in terms of this things. I don't listen rock, metal so don't need that much crystal clear clarity or so. I only listen to bollywood songs, remixes, GnR, Oozy and some tracks of Nirvana, Bryan Adams etc. So I need great bass, you can say I want to have the feel of drum kicks.

But as a Budget earphone I'm really satisfied with this. Good sound really, clear sounds. Bass is also good, but not that I expected :(

And I guess for more juice I need to pay more too :p

And I'd really like to mention, I'm getting different sounds for the same tracks, which I didn't used to get in stock earphones. I mean now I'm getting the bass line more clearer, guitar notes can be distinguished far better, revers can be easily distinguished. Overall really satisfied :)

Thanks Mr. Dhillon :D

letsbuy.com has this creative ep 50 for 129 rupees including shipping

and using "SBI100" coupon you will get 100 rupees off

So, in effect just 29 rupees including shipping with 1 year warranty for it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back