Creed graphic issue

rrcsraghu

Disciple
any idea wat cud be causing this.....was workin fine til few days back....

HERE

specs:

c2d e4300
2gig ram
8800gts320

n the settings are in the screenshot itself

First thing i am assuming is that u have the latest display driver installed..

it looks like u must have enabled certain features in ur Nvidia driver software.that must be causing the interface to look like this...it happened to me once wen i was playing doom3...i had installed the latest graphic driver and had enabled a feature called Extension limit...which caused the game to crash...disabling the feature solved the problem...

In ur case do the following:
1)go to the control panel of ur display driver where u advanced controls of ur display are displayed.
2) disable one feature in the panel...say Anti aliasing...keep the other features enabled
3) start the game...and c whether u encounter the problem again...if the problem persists...exit the game and go to the advanced control panel of ur display driver again...
4)Now enable Anti aliasing and disable the next feature... keeping the other features enabled...and start the game again to c whether the problem persists..

Repeat steps 2) and 3)...till u find (may be) the solution to ur issue...

But I will say this...the solution i proposed above is not a guaranteed solution to ur problem...but it might solve the issue...

If the above solution also doesn't work..the issue might be something else...:S :huh:

evry other game runs fine...and it shows 59 - load...i doubt if its anythin to do wit the temps....was runnin the same way before too...

Which driver version ? WHQL or Beta ? Try using ATiTool's artifact scan and post results. Those do look like artifacts but the weird thing is that they're in a box pattern which artifacts usually are not :p Did you, by any chance, update drivers recently ?

kinda got wat the prob is...ran the game's detection tool...see attchmnt.....somethin wrong with shaders...its showin 2.....but how???

Attachments

• detection.JPG
    detection.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 137
its either driver corruption (try uninstalling the drivers use driver sweeper to remove all traces in safe mode and reinstall the latest drivers ) or sorry to say ur card mb bonked!!!!

i have a 8800 GTS too... runs at around 47 degrees with a HR Plus....but 40 degrees is very low man.... wht is ur room ac set at.... 16 degrees

Back