Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark lord , the payment has already been made. Please hold on for the next batch.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Payment has been made to ps2chiper. Will put up transfer receipt soon...

You haven't made the payment so ur not in the first batch :p The first batch was finalized when TE was down. I have already posted which all members are getting their chips in the first batch above.

i didnt receive any PM. I was supposed to be in the first list.
Dhruv, let me know. If you'll say i'll make the paymentnow itself through NEFT or i'll come over to your place this weekend to pay you.
let me know quick. Thanks!

I think, I'll hold this one out. Let the first batch arrive, you guys can probably test it out and check if everything is working properly, then go for the 2nd batch order. Just keep us posted as to when you're ordering it.

Ethan_Hunt said:
I think, I'll hold this one out. Let the first batch arrive, you guys can probably test it out and check if everything is working properly, then go for the 2nd batch order. Just keep us posted as to when you're ordering it.
It's already been ordered. Acc to the latest update from the manufacturer , he is making it right now ! The payment has been transferred.... Will keep y'all in the loop

Made a cash deposit of Rs.800 today.. I thought you said your going to wait until 1AM today.

Anyway, could you let me know if you've received the amount?

I actually did wait till like 5 in the evening before making the order. Let me check my account. I'll make teh 2nd order as soon as the first one arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back