Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
savio4ozone said:
FYI.

There are 3 official firmware of 3.41 just make sure your are on the right firmware for using JB

This works with PS Jailbreak. Make sure you verify the MD5 before install!

MD5 checksum
Size Bytes
Thank You! I just checked the checksum of the update I applied and it has the checksum
e07d2b84c9e9691c261b73e5f1aada20

I got jitters when you posted this. Now, I am happy.

so i went to the blazeflash office yesterday n they asked me to come today...i went today in the morning n now they r asking me to come tomorrow....these guys r unbeleivable

I got a call from my brother and he said that the Blazeflash guy called him up and told him that my courier would be dropped in the next hour or so. Let's hope it reaches today. Can't wait to get home and try it out. Will keep you guys updated.

Ethan .. plz update as soon as you receive it. I myself am quite worried that the packages have not reached yet.

Should ship probably tomorrow...

dhruvrock2000 said:
Ethan .. plz update as soon as you receive it. I myself am quite worried that the packages have not reached yet.

Should ship probably tomorrow...
I will indeed. If everything works properly, I'll test it out and create a new thread in console section with tutorials and FAQ's probably. Also relax, as it won't be your fault for the delay. You did your part the moment you submitted the chips to those Blazeflash/DTDC. So those who haven't got them, it's better to call up their nearest branch with the tracking number and inquire about the ETA for delivery. :)

Awesome ! Jerin plz update as soon as you get it :)

And everybody... plz add me on skype : dhruv.bhutani incase you need any help with the chip. That video i promised earlier , i couldn't make it as i was too busy with office work but i'll be glad to offer assistance :)

Alright aceman has also received his chip ! I guess it was just the holidays etc which delayed it....

Short tutorial.

Switch of power completely , from the mains as well. Stick in the JB board. Switch on mains.

Press power then eject button. Keep the eject button pressed till the disk is about to eject then leave it.

Thats it ! Your PS3 is now JB'd. Check under Game , there will 2 more options :D

PART 2

Download this : Dashhacks :: PS3-Hacks :: Open Manager v1.14

Put it in the root of your pendrive.

Stick the pendrive in your JB'd PS3. Click install package files and select this.

This is a one time process to install the backup manager.

Ok... now you can just open the Backup Manager and start copying your games :D

PS3 FTP tutorial coming up soon....

Also , there is a firmware update waiting for your dev boards ^.^ Will put up the latest hex and tutorial for that soon....

Dhruv, just back from the office of the courier. Got delivery of the chips! Plugged in the chip into the PS3, pressed the power button and immediately released it and pressed the eject button. I did not switch off the power from the mains before doing it. Plugged in the USB drive with the open manager I downloaded earlier. The unit showed that I can install a program. Installed it and I had Open Manager ready to run. Ran it, shoved in a PS3 game disc and it is being copied as I type this!

Thanks! One works. I will test the other chip in 1 hour.

Thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back