Deals for Domestic Flights through Indian Travel Sites

Even lower today, 500 off!

Code:SGDIS500

Validity:04-03-2012

Use this discount code while booking your tickets on SpiceJet.

www.spicejet.com

AnFR1YKCEAAJ_sh.jpg

I want to book tickets for my mom dad and me (3 people) to goa. Now the thing is if i book all three tickets seperately, will i get discount on all three tickets on same id or the coupon is once use only...?

Sent from my LG GW620 using Tapatalk

BTW just FYI, I had to reschedule one leg of my journey, so the reschedule charge was to be 750Rs. But the 'discount' from the original booking was applied on that automatically, and i only had to pay some Rs.575 extra. Not bad!

I want to book tickets for my mom dad and me (3 people) to goa. Now the thing is if i book all three tickets seperately, will i get discount on all three tickets on same id or the coupon is once use only...?

Sent from my LG GW620 using Tapatalk

Its applied per passenger/ticket, IMO. See below.

Its not upto 500 off..500 per head...For round trip booking you'll get 1000 off and for 2 persons also 1000 off

That means we are 3 ppl and all are getting round trip booking. According to that today 1400 per head will be discounted? Overall 1400x3=4200 off on complete package?

I guess so. Also, before jumping for spicejet, do have look at the other on make my trip too. If you book Jet via Jet Airways, you get upto 15% off on base fare. Booked 4 tickets for my aunt, so instead of 3600/ticket, got it ~3300.

Spicejet DOTD

Code:SGDIS650

Validity:07-03-2012

Use this discount code while booking your tickets on SpiceJet.

www.spicejet.com

I am not able to use that code. I keep getting this error:

Invalid Promo code

Seats available under this promo code have been sold out for the day.

Please try choosing a different date.

It means there are no other seats for the said flight under the promo code. Do check with another date to see if any tickets are available.

[twitter]flyspicejet[/twitter]

: After a great run, we are finally drawing curtains to our daily discounts offer. Hurry, avail the discounts NOW! pic.twitter.com/SUdrDXJR

#Mohit #Vince If you plan to purchase some tickets, do it now
<

Back