PC Peripherals Dell U3011 Discussions...

Can anyone please please PM me as to who might have it in stock....

Dell and Prime will both take 15 days or so and as its out of stock for 'em.

Would like to gift me one for my birthday this weekend if I can only find it in stock somewhere in Mumbai/Pune by then...

Whichever member points me to a reseller in Mumbai/Pune who has this in ready stock before coming weekend, I promise I will give them a gift
<
....I am so fed up of calling people.

<

#infected

try smc in delhi

its a good chance that you might find it there
<

now im waiting for me gift
<

#moksh4u2 yeah but they or trhe gov. will charge me 5K as octroi...hence Mumbai Pune....

Find me one in either of the cities and the gift is assured...

^ i think you should call dell directly if you want to procure it quickly.

15 + days ...
<

#renegade

sir my post was deleted from this thread. i do not know why, since i was only helping out #infected, by suggesting that he could get the u3011 from smc in delhi

I am not the only mod/admin on this forum so no point tagging me directly. Either you report the thread and ask for explanation or you start a feedback thread. Whoever has done it will respond.

^^ Not sure if any dealer would have such a display in ready availability. Having stocks for U2711 is itself a long shot. Most of them would only back order U3011.

^^ I think thats all I can do now
<

NO one in Pune even is willing to place an order!! They say they not even sure if it would come in.
<

If nothing then I will try to place an order with Prime most likely....

guys i am unable to use the icc profile by using wincolor as it doesnt install on xp x64.

any other alternative i can use?

also 1 thing i am noticing. i have 2 of these monitors and when using the exact same setting i am gettin a yellow greenish tint on 1 screen. not sure if its got to do something to do with the gpu or the gpu drivers. both the pcs are similar but using different gpu's

also 1 thing i am noticing. i have 2 of these monitors and when using the exact same setting i am gettin a yellow greenish tint on 1 screen. not sure if its got to do something to do with the gpu or the gpu drivers. both the pcs are similar but using different gpu's

^^ Are the both the gpus from the same Chip manufacture...

....any difference in the cables...??

This really shouldn't be the case...more so if they are color accurate monitors....

guys i am unable to use the icc profile by using wincolor as it doesnt install on xp x64.

any other alternative i can use?

Use this - Microsoft Color Control Panel Applet

You can also right click on the icc profile and select "install" to use it.

Back