DIDIDAVE banns BSNL IP range

true_power

Disciple
Nov 20, 2006
DIDIDAVE banns BSNL DataOne IP (117.196.x.x) range. Today i spoke with the mod he said it would be permanent, they banned it today because of the abuses by irresponsible Hit & Run BSNL users over a period of time.

Shame on you all who Hit & Run. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gaurish

ex-Mod
Apr 7, 2006
Jaipur
www.gaurishsharma.com
what about the 59.xx.xx.xx range users?

But I think its more fault of our connection speeds than users, as most plans have 1/8th the upload speed of total download so which seeding difficult. i download a HD movie in 1 night and another spend 8 nights to seed it back.

Its really pain in a$$.

Please stop bashing us, and ask for 1:1 upload/download

true_power

Disciple
Nov 20, 2006
Gaurish said:
what about the 59.xx.xx.xx range users?

But I think its more fault of our connection speeds than users, as most plans have 1/8th the upload speed of total download so which seeding difficult. i download a HD movie in 1 night and another spend 8 nights to seed it back.

Its really pain in a$$.

Please stop bashing us, and ask for 1:1 upload/download

yeah some 59.x.x.x range got banned ages ago (don't remember exact subnets)

not bashing any one who seed back, but ppl who download stuff, gets kicked for bad ratios, they sign up again and do the same thing over and over again.

I have minimum 1:1 ratio on most trackers, the golden rule is put download cap, (yeah it might take more time to get the file) and seed during night.

Now BSNL users have 1/4 of upload speed now and i think heavy torrenters should take advantage of night unlimited, which i take advantage of, script your computers to connect between 2am & 8am and DL / UL during that time.

kkndka

Adept
Dec 19, 2005
dont use dididave.. move to some other tracker..i've been using TL for ages.. never given me any issues touchwood...

prabs

Skilled
Jul 24, 2006
I can't even get myself registered. Can you tell me about an e-mail site that is not blacklisted by dididave. I revived my old sify id provided with sify account only to find out that, that too has been banned.

prabs

Skilled
Jul 24, 2006
I may sound like a noob here asking this: What is so special about Dididave?

I was trying to create an id just to satisfy my curiosity but since I can't even get in, I might as well get enlightened by you the former or current members of dididave.

true_power

Disciple
Nov 20, 2006
prabs said:
I may sound like a noob here asking this: What is so special about Dididave?

mostly speed and content, many hard to find torrents esp. cartoon collections(disney, looneytoons, tom&jerry, etc...), old & new movies and a nice freeleech collection of DVD movie packs with subs and menus (which means you can burn them directly and watch'em on a DVD player ):cool2:

@ Rahulrulez

unfortunately some sites are very strict against using proxy of any kind, esp tor :mad: