Display switches off after boot Domo n9se

Replying the same i've replied on my post.
Don't worry Contact this no.: +912243471234 / 5 / 6 / 7 Source:
DOMO::Support
DOMO Slate N9 SE

I called them up just yesterday asking them for the ICS ROM the guy was pretty descent. He said that it'll be uploaded within a week or two. So anyways this was my case. Call them up tell them the issue. They will ask you for your bill etc. Send the Device to them(their location : Mumbai) They'll either replace it or fix it and send you back.

Let me know what happens.

thanks i have uploaded my problem on their site..

my domo already has ICS pre installed.. apparently this is a common problem across many chinese tablets and even some branded ones..but couldnt find any solution that helps..some said remove battery..but i dont want to open a device which isnt even a day old..

thanks i have uploaded my problem on their site..

my domo already has ICS pre installed.. apparently this is a common problem across many chinese tablets and even some branded ones..but couldnt find any solution that helps..some said remove battery..but i dont want to open a device which isnt even a day old..
Don't 'upload' your problem. Call them up and ask them for a replacement or something and My DOMO was also ICS Pre-installed. I was asking for a stock ROM.
*I hope by uploading you don't mean call'ed them up :p *

hey i solved it..:yahoo:
used the flashlight soln..apparently the brightness went to zero i couldnt see a thing..used a flashlight in a dark room to get into the setting and turn it back up.

thank god and
thanks for your help:)

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

one more question..

does your screen have a screen guard preloaded?

hey i solved it..:yahoo:
used the flashlight soln..apparently the brightness went to zero i couldnt see a thing..used a flashlight in a dark room to get into the setting and turn it back up.
thank god and
thanks for your help:)

Aye! Congrats! :D and Np :)

one more question..
does your screen have a screen guard preloaded?

No but some cheap wala plastic/synthetic cover was on whole of my device. Removed at later on and got myself a screen and body guard. :)

Back