Do I qualify as a PRO now? :P

#[member='ronnie_gogs'] thanks
<

#[member='Freaky'].. yes saar.. i will make sure the investment isn't wasted..
<

Congrats #[member='kauzy'] . Hope to have an awesome time this year at Kaas after the rains . Especially with the new 100mm macro , you are totally set
<

#[member='touzeen'] , Sorry to say but recently you seem to be acting very arrogant or in a cocky way . Even in the Photography thread I noticed
<
. There's a difference between providing constructive criticism,advice and ridiculing someone. You seem to have mixed up the two with your words.

What you were doing / Clicking the pics of tectonic plates (satara was the center) ?

Stop becoming pro. god heavens whole south is shaking
tongu23e.gif

BTW Congrats on the cam
happy55.gif

Congrats #[member='kauzy'] . Hope to have an awesome time this year at Kaas after the rains . Especially with the new 100mm macro , you are totally set
happy55.gif

#[member='touzeen'] , Sorry to say but recently you seem to be acting very arrogant or in a cocky way . Even in the Photography thread I noticed
Invision18.gif
. There's a difference between providing constructive criticism,advice and ridiculing someone. You seem to have mixed up the two with your words.

i expect u to be here beech.. unlike last time when u ditched me.. all the arrangements will be on me..
<

What you were doing / Clicking the pics of tectonic plates (satara was the center) ?

Stop becoming pro. god heavens whole south is shaking
tongu23e.gif

BTW Congrats on the cam
happy55.gif

damn.. apologies for that.. just fell down while clicking the pics.. never knew i have grown so fat.. have to reduce now..
<

n yes.. satara was the centre point.. funny thing is i had just left my place to go for office so i never noticed the tremor
<

Thanks
<

#[member='touzeen'] - Its his money and what he decides to do with it is his wish! There is a fine line between being sarcastic and posting genuine advice / concern. Your posts, unfortunately, fall in the first category. And that in no way contributes even in case what you may be imparting is genuine information. You're an old member and presume would understand and act accordingly
QFT. It was completely uncalled for.

Congrats Kauzy
happy55.gif
That is one mean looking cam with that L lens
123.gif

haha.. thanks divya.. gift me some more L lenses when u return from Singapore
<

Post some pics of your b33ch she is desperate to be clicked go run to Pune
tongu23e.gif

beeches can wait
<

Give me a call too when you guys decide to go... I wanted to see Kaas and unfortunately for me, my friends did not think that Kaas was interesting enough.

yeah.. surely will buzz you next time around
<

Yaar if possible do update price of Canon 70-200 2.8L IS II ,24-70 2.8l IS and 50mm 1.4...If its really cheap(couple of thousands) there...wanna grab those....thanks n advance...

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Back