DO: Logitech MX-518 1800dpi Gaming Optical Mouse - IN STOCK

metalspree said:
@Amarbir[Chandigarh] i edited my post immediately after seeing ur reply ,apologies from me :ashamed:

No Problem sir ,

Its alright ,Our Landing Cost is Rs :1477 In chandigarh From disti .

Mr. Amarbir,

You want to buy the mouse for Rs. 1250/- from KMD and then sell it at your website for Rs. 1500/- , great...

Your prices are way too high , that the reason I buyed my MX518 from KMD instead from you last month.

You are a respected dealer here on TE , so you should provide similar or even less prices compared to other sellers to attract customers. :)

joy1 said:
Mr. Amarbir,

You want to buy the mouse for Rs. 1250/- from KMD and then sell it at your website for Rs. 1500/- , great...

Your prices are way too high , that the reason I buyed my MX518 from KMD instead from you last month.

You are a respected dealer here on TE , so you should provide similar or even less prices compared to other sellers to attract customers. :)

Mate,

Rashi in chandigarh is selling to us at 1477 ,So You Expect Me To buy For 1477 And Sell At 1275/- ,Secondly What i Do With Producst i buy from anyone is none of anyones business ,I can buy at 1250 and sell at 100 rs

or buy at 1250 and sell at 12500 .Well When You Were Planning To buy From Me Like You Said Was i forcing You to ,This Is a Kiddish Comment .

Techenclave Mods ,

Why Is It that is a Dealer Wants anything From another Dealer Members Keep Creating a Fuss Over this ,This Practise Should Be stopped .There Sould Be Atleast From Etics And Rules For that

Question :Like this gentlemen says you will buy for 1250 and sell for XYX ,Many Members Here Would Be Doing the Same ,Thats there Wish No One Can Stop them From Doing The Same .Is It a Bane to Be a Dealer .

@ Members :We all Are Trying Our Best Each Had Good Or Bad Rates ,You Need To Judge and Buy From the Source you Like It ,Then Why Create a Fuss For Dealers Buying From Dealers ,Please Stop This Practise .

^^ true no one is forcing any one to buy from a particular dealer
and moreover the prices are displayed in open so that every one can use their judgement and buy the products from whereever they want
what the members here have to understand that there is some margin that a dealer has to keep for himself while selling the product thats, how business goes on

My comments is nothing to be get offended , what I posted was truth.

Like me or any buyer who sees two threads of same product one being priced higher than the other , will obviously buy the product which will be lesser in price.

Sorry if it offended you , but that is reality.

Cos ,
I Wana buy 5 NOS Simple ,Well Just a Polite Request Please Mind Your Language In future .
Amarbir said:
Mate,
Rashi in chandigarh is selling to us at 1477 ,So You Expect Me To buy For 1477 And Sell At 1275/- ,Secondly What i Do With Producst i buy from anyone is none of anyones business ,I can buy at 1250 and sell at 100 rs
or buy at 1250 and sell at 12500 .Well When You Were Planning To buy From Me Like You Said Was i forcing You to ,This Is a Kiddish Comment .

My apologies :/ Please continue the good work.

That's okay with me, but I can't wait longer. If he refunds the money, I'll at least get it elsewhere. Don't know how much longer I've to wait to get a reply from him

Last he replied was on 24th I had asked him for a mx 518, he said was outta stock etc. I dunno all my previous orders were delivered within 1 day :)

Back