"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

solo_wing

Adept
Dec 27, 2008
Jab tak Samir Bhai hai har credit card mangane Wale ke Ghar Amazon yeha Flipkart wala zaroor pahuchega.
hey guys, looking for an ICICI credit card to purchase the samsung s6 lite on Amazon (23,999-6000 discount). will be extremely grateful.

Samir @samiryadav graciously stepped in to help me out with his card. Thanks again for the help.

mayank11280

Disciple
Feb 2, 2016
How will that work, I mean are you asking for a physical meet to go with you to local croma store.
Hey, when I posted that I didn’t know but Croma Offline doesn’t take online payments. Otherwise, stores like Unicorn and Reliance digital take online payment for in store delivery. I will change the post.

webgupta

Adept
Jul 22, 2012
Kolkata/Singapore
hey i dont know if its the right place to ask but i do have 25k in amazon balance. had sold a phone and got an amazon pay balance done. but i didnt know that i cant use that for paying my credit card bill nor can i transfer it to my account nor upi to. i can only use it to shop on amazon
i dont need anything worth 25k from amazon. so if anyone does. i can pay for it and you can either transfer it to my account or pay my bill directly however it works.

samiryadav

Adept
Apr 18, 2011
Lucknow(U.P)
hey i dont know if its the right place to ask but i do have 25k in amazon balance. had sold a phone and got an amazon pay balance done. but i didnt know that i cant use that for paying my credit card bill nor can i transfer it to my account nor upi to. i can only use it to shop on amazon
i dont need anything worth 25k from amazon. so if anyone does. i can pay for it and you can either transfer it to my account or pay my bill directly however it works.
Validity of this balance is 1 year.
You can use it to purchase from anywhere that accepts amazon pay balance/wallet.
You can use it on any shop that has QR code.
You can make utility bill payments like broadband etc

you can use a MERCHANT QR to transfer it back to account with charges.

Reactions: webgupta

solo_wing

Adept
Dec 27, 2008

I think you can offer it on market place with all your details mentioned like user id/ date and the Amazon pay balance.

Now if someone is fine with paying you full amount will be good for you or else you will have to offer a decent discount .

Hope this helps.

Reactions: samiryadav

chetansha

Skilled
Jun 30, 2007
Coimbatore
Any one having airtel axis card, and not yet used for airtel recharge/ broadband payment? Pls dm. I need it for my mobile plan recharge for 1799

guest_999

Adept
Apr 5, 2012
This card is very hard to even come by nowadays :pensive:
Not that much required nowadays either with amazon Friday bill payment 20% instant discount up to 100 offer on rupay platinum debit cards at least for those who do around 500 rupees mobile recharge on each number.
You can use it on any shop that has QR code.
Need to do full kyc first for that amazon acc.