Does TheITDepot charge extra for shipping?

Pimpom

Disciple
The last time I bought anything from theitdepot.com was more than 10 years ago and I'm having problems logging in to my account. I emailed them but haven't received a reply yet.

Does anyone know if they charge for shipping? Many online shops provide free shipping these days and, with the highly competitive pricing of popular products on the market, shipping costs can make a difference for a price-conscious shopper.

The last time I bought anything from theitdepot.com was more than 10 years ago and I'm having problems logging in to my account. I emailed them but haven't received a reply yet.

Does anyone know if they charge for shipping? Many online shops provide free shipping these days and, with the highly competitive pricing of popular products on the market, shipping costs can make a difference for a price-conscious shopper.
They do for States other than KA/TN. They charge courier cost at actuals. I have faced similar problems logging in at night. You can try in the morning. The site is too clunky

Thanks. Will try again tomorrow.
You must be right about the site being clunky. When I tried to log in, a pop-up said that my password has been reset and told me to do the "Forgot password" thing.

That requires submitting my email address and phone number to receive an OTP. The response to that was "Invalid request".

I tried to create a new account but was told that my email address already exists.

Thanks.
They are one of the oldest online shops for computer parts in India. It's unfitting that they have such a buggy site. Same goes for primeabgb, the itwares, elitehubs, etc.

My experience has been that, in general, Kolkata sites are fast, well designed and responsive.

Back