DTH wars !!!

looking for dth hd provider .. which is the best .. sun is the oldest provider of hd dth ... dish has put up 30 hd channels !! on other dth max to max there are 6-7 hd channels !!!

@OP

Best is to wait and watch airtel and tata sky do for the 30 hd channels Dish has put up , surely they cant sit just like that :) , not yet seen dish HD but among Sun , Airtel and Tata Sky , Tata Sky seems to be the best atm but airtel are in noway behind as their channels range is cheaper but they provide only 1 HD channel atm 2(espn hd wic is actually star cricket hd )

if they are offering it for cheap price upscaled also wont be an issue i guess , and yeah even tata sky is charging 150 for ESPN HD if i m not mistaken, and its not per mnth its till world cup ends :)

Yes Rs 165 for 1 HD channel for entire world cup. It's totally worth it for people stuck with Airtel, as there are no ads and it is very good to watch in HD. But it seems like a total rip off compared to most other DTH providers, TS offering Rs 50 for all HD channels, Reliance also similar and Dish TV, Rs 150 for World cup + French Open.

Fahrenheit said:
don't even bother with Sun for HD. I read somewhere that they were charging 12,000 bucks for ESPN HD..
when i googled around a year ago for hd service :p only sun was providing hd service .. then i read and i was stunned !!!

the hd box was around 10 k .. and 4 k per channel per month .. there wer 2-4 channels then

i just wish it was there during FIFA wc :) .. the 150 hd espn pm :)

Back