eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get any coupons but only the deals of the week :( and I have 3 accounts. Any thing I can/should do to start receiving coupons ?

i dint get any mail on 2 of my accounts ...
i tried LJ93NA71AA...
and I am getting a flat 200 off ..
haha ..
guys pls tell me what all codes are there for 200 off min purchase o 205 ..
il try other codes as well ..

MenTaLLyMenTaL said:
I'd also got 200 off on 205 vouchers. How cm ebay can afford it?
And do coupons of other users work with different users?

It is all part of the promotion process for Ebay. Once you get addicted to online shopping, it is hard to resist. Buyers end up buying some things they hardly need, and eventually ebay will make profit as for every deal they get commission from the sellers.

And no - Now the coupons are id-specific. In rare case, they do work with different accounts. But the chances are about 5-10% only.

only if the world was a better place and money spent uselessly would be given to charity.

or atleast all the hardware being replaced would be sent to the haiti victims.. (i could help u on that, send them to my address ;) - no pun intended)

i want one too .

15% off
on Auction items
RPYIWKWJCH

10% off
MBVMBMCKSY
10% off
I33ZGCY52L

10% off
8U3PRSFIIY
Max. discount Rs. 1000

10% off
SY4RDYHHKO

If someone has a 20 percent off coupon or a Rs.200 off Rs.205+ coupon, and is not using it, please give them to me as they will expire tomorrow. I need to buy a PC Game worth 800 bucks.

^^^

shipping is already mentioned on the page ..but its chinese so it maynot be original...

generally low priced items get through without customs ...its the box boxes that generate their interest but still its a luck based thing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back