Status
Not open for further replies.
R3D-D3V1L said:
See if this works...

Rs. 100 off on a min. purchase of Rs. 105/-

LALF985NGA

Valid till Tuesday 27th July '10

its locked to a specific user id.

i used the khojguru coupon 150 off minimum on 500 for the 50 dvd deal.great deal imo

I want to buy this..

Can someone help me with some coupon.. 10% or Rs.100 off etc.. ?

Moreover is it worth a buy.. ??

Srini said:
I have used khojguru coupon to purchase this item at around 2:45PM and got the notice of shipment through TNT at 3:05PM, one doubt whether those batteries are cycle energy or normal. Please any one confirm.
Well in sony you get 2 types of batteries Blue cycle energy which is equivalent to eneloop and then there are Green cycle energy,which have about 20% higher capacity but has lesser charge/discharge cycles.
the one you ordered looks like its a Green cycle energy.

Help !!

Sold a CRT moitor on ebay ..

had written in the listing that would prefer only Delhi NCR buyers, a guy from Kerela has purchased the monitor ..

The shipping charges are around 2000 to his place, have sold the monitor for 1500 .. hehe

how to stop the process and initiate refund on ebay as i cant ship him the monitor..

And will i be charged for not shipping the item ?

Please tell me the procedure.

rocker123 said:
Help !!

Sold a CRT moitor on ebay ..

had written in the listing that would prefer only Delhi NCR buyers, a guy from Kerela has purchased the monitor ..

The shipping charges are around 2000 to his place, have sold the monitor for 1500 .. hehe

how to stop the process and initiate refund on ebay as i cant ship him the monitor..

And will i be charged for not shipping the item ?

Please tell me the procedure.
You should have edited shipping method to Local Pickup only.

If you don`t ship,you won't be charged.You can cancel the transaction also by going to My ebay>sold with ebay>item description.

m.khurana said:
You should have edited shipping method to Local Pickup only.

If you don`t ship,you won't be charged.You can cancel the transaction also by going to My ebay>sold with ebay>item description.
Thanks for the info

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rishabh.asthana said:
Rs 100 off on new accounts

code: D0LKYOQX1Q
T & C apply.

You forgot to mention on a min purchase of 500.

Khojguru one is better than this.

people have got 100 off on min 105 purchase coupons as well , a freind of mine made 150 ids 2 weeks back and he got 100 off coupons in all , and he is not even ready to tell me coupon code..

a friend in need..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back