eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
HailStonE said:
I think its about time to lock this thread... I don't think eBay will come up with good enough coupons anytime soon... :(
that doesnot mean that the thread shud be closed :p

eish said:
that doesnot mean that the thread shud be closed :p
Yes you are right... Lets put up more SPAM here whining about no coupons... Good Idea...

By the way it was actually sarcasm ie. not to be taken literally... :bleh:

Punker said:
@eish - you are mainly here only for coupons......
then close the thread u idiot ,

m not here for coupons , coupons are given by ebay itself to all regd members from time to time and all are id specific, i m not here to get any coupons atleast not from u , ok ,

so just stay away.................

^^Obviously a 23 year old newbie who has no clue that respect comes when you give it to others. Calling folks idiots in the forum is a no-no.

parag1985 said:
eBay India: Google Android Tablet Netbook PC aPad MID 7" UMPC iCOD (item 160521420578 end time 21-Jan-2011 09:00:00 IST)
this item is selling like hot cake is this really worth it...thinking of buying this but just wanted to ask should i buy it ?
me too having this tablet on my wishlist, waiting for coupons atleast 10% one, but main drawback i suppose is that its chinese product which can die on you anytime.
also its on Android 1.6 cant be upgraded as per the seller so we r stuck on that..

waitin for some real feedbacks b4 buyin

siril_k said:
me too having this tablet on my wishlist, waiting for coupons atleast 10% one, but main drawback i suppose is that its chinese product which can die on you anytime.
also its on Android 1.6 cant be upgraded as per the seller so we r stuck on that..

waitin for some real feedbacks b4 buyin
7" screen is a downer. Also, it doesnt play hd/hd ready files.

mk151 said:
7" screen is a downer. Also, it doesnt play hd/hd ready files.
we also need to consider budget here coz even a 14k netbook cant play HD vids & btw whats the point of watching Full HD on 7" screen.

the one that is being sold in ebay is nothing but a piece of crap. They specs that they listed are not really the same in the device. If you are looking for a good 7", then I would suggest you to buy Gpad G10 from PandaWill.com I had bought one (the upgraded model with aluminium shell with 4GB internal memory) and I am enjoying it. I feel that 7" size is ideal as you can carry around and browsing on this 7" is pretty comfortable. Anything more than this size would become like a netbook; bulky and heavy to carry around.

The resistive screen is a dealbreaker for me. Saw a capacitive apad ala wopad online for some ~$200 which might be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back