eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mixke thanks so much .. He definitely looks like a hoax. Sold 10 pcs and now says there may be delay in shipping as seller is away. Btw, the delay is only on sgs2 and not on other items. Hope u get ur sgs2 ASAP

^ The tracking ID which he gave seems to work now. However, it went to some other city and status is "delivered". Damn it.

This is my first transaction on eBay and it's definitely not going as I wanted.

mixke said:
^ The tracking ID which he gave seems to work now. However, it went to some other city and status is "delivered". Damn it.

Try To Contact Seller ASAP

^ Thanks for the suggestion. I just sent him a message on eBay. I got this text in notification - "The member is away. You can expect a response after September 07, 2011".

"To be delivered by" date on my eBay account for this purchase is also 7th September 2011.

Got no clue what's happening.

Hi..

Need to ask something regarding the EMI facility of theirs.

I tried buying an item using 3 months EMI, first time. but in the payment page and the verify by visa page its showing the full amount.
how is that?

m-jeri said:
Hi..

Need to ask something regarding the EMI facility of theirs.

I tried buying an item using 3 months EMI, first time. but in the payment page and the verify by visa page its showing the full amount.

how is that?

Full payment will be deducted from CC credit limit value and as u pay desired installment monthly ur credit limit will get increase.

mixke said:
^ Thanks for the suggestion. I just sent him a message on eBay. I got this text in notification - "The member is away. You can expect a response after September 07, 2011".

"To be delivered by" date on my eBay account for this purchase is also 7th September 2011.

Got no clue what's happening.

Regarding above, should I wait till 7th September or file a complaint right away? As of now, the seller is away and the tracking ID he gave is incorrect. As per tracking ID, courier is delivered in some other city.

Is it possible that he can get away with money?

Please advise.

@mixke

In my opinion file a complaint right away by mail as well as thru phone support. Also, on tracking page check name of consignee, wether it's your name or someone others. Everything looks fishy about this guy. Yesterday, I mailed him and he said I wud despatch within 24 hrs max if I ordered yesterday. By evening he sells 15 phones and puts up this away message.

Don't worry as the new sellers dont get the money straight away. They need to wait a few days after the seller confirms receipt of the item. Have a hold on the conspiracy theories for now :p

mixke said:

This happened to me last week I was given a wrong tracking ID, but I received the product (microSD card) on time. So there is also a possibility that the seller updated the wrong ID by mistake..

^ How can I check the name? It's a DTDC courier and tracking page shows only "Status" and "Received at" details.

He never answers his phone. Now he has put up away message. Tracking ID says courier is delivered in some other city. Last date to receive the item is 7th September 2011 and he is away till 7th September 2011.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

slash84 said:
Don't worry as the new sellers dont get the money straight away. They need to wait a few days after the seller confirms receipt of the item. Have a hold on the conspiracy theories for now :p

Coming to "new" thing, I'm a new member on eBay as well and this is my first transaction :(

theoracle said:
This happened to me last week I was given a wrong tracking ID, but I received the product (microSD card) on time. So there is also a possibility that the seller updated the wrong ID by mistake..

I'm hoping for this only.

I would still suggest you file a complaint immediately. In case he has express remittance ( he has above 100 feedbacks) , they wud block the payment.

techpal said:
Full payment will be deducted from CC credit limit value and as u pay desired installment monthly ur credit limit will get increase.

Ok. so from my credit limit, Total amount will be deducted.

But my monthly statement will only have the EMI amount. r8?

confirm?

m-jeri said:
Ok. so from my credit limit, Total amount will be deducted.

But my monthly statement will only have the EMI amount. r8?

confirm?

Ya absolutely rite ur monthly statement will have EMI amount only. And as u pay EMI ur credit limit will increase accordingly.,

This is the first time i am using this option. New card also. dunno wether this offer is active. will use a small txn and verify. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back