eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say thanks to 10% coupon lol, out of those 134 im sure 100 would be cos of the 10% off coupon and end of year hike / bonus that people are getting

seriously its a good option to go for... i guess in india its still 34k however by using 10% we can get it for 27k... amazing deal...
<

I have given my coupon to deepakvrao. None left now.

Thanks Decius. Ordered.

#agantuk

[font=arial, sans-serif]Heck, just remembered, I need 3 TVs for my hospital. Still possible to use yours?[/font]

Thanks to [font=arial, sans-serif]#agantuk, and #[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Decius, I just saved about 4.5K. Thanks guys.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Is this the correct way to 'mention' members in posts?[/font]

Thanks Decius. Ordered.

#agantuk

[font=arial, sans-serif]Heck, just remembered, I need 3 TVs for my hospital. Still possible to use yours?[/font]

Thanks to [font=arial, sans-serif]#agantuk, and #[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Decius, I just saved about 4.5K. Thanks guys.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Is this the correct way to 'mention' members in posts?[/font]

Yes, doc.

TOday is the last day for the 10% off cpn and i have no use of it so i want to share it with fellow TE members. PM me now !

HUrry up ! Old timers preffered !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back