Edifer C3 Availability and Price in Bangalore

saidu

Disciple
Folks,

I am looking forward to buy Edifier C3 speakers in Bangalore. It would be really great if someone can guide me on the availability and price in Bangalore.

Thanks

Updated information from Dealer/SP Road today after spending 2 hours.

Dealer:
- C3 is out of stock in Bangalore at the moment. It is expected to be available again a week from now. Price may be around 5.5K-6K
- C2 is getting retired and will be replaced by a different model

SP Road
- No C3 available. In the new brochure from Edifier, MRP for C3 is 8K. Retailers expect around 6.5-7K when it becomes available
- C2 is available and around 3.8K
- S330 is not available in Bangalore and is not launched in India(not sure, but they claim). As per new Edifier brochure, it will cost 6K MRP

Thanks
Saidu

Folks,

The latest update is that Edifier C3 can be arranged by retailer if we are ready to order and pay an advance. it is expected that that would cost around 7.3 K if ordered !

Now given the situations (Bangalore)->
1. Altec Lansing Mx5021 is the best value for money and THX certified, but not available any more.
2. Edifier S330 is supposed to be a close match to Mx5021, but not launched in India
3. Edifier C3 seems be priced high at the moment (7.3K)
4. Klipsch Promedia is again THX certified and available through Ebay Globay Easy Buy, but the risks are with Warranty and voltage (110v)
5. This leaves the choice only to z2300 (THX certified) which is sold for 7.3 K in Bangalore.

Would like to know from experts if it makes sense to go for z2300 out of above choices ? My primary purpose woulld be Music(30%), classic movies/News(40%) and games(30%). Your help will be highly appreciated.

Folks,

All Edifier(India) models are available for sale in ebay.in

Last post on this thread.

Thanks
Saidu

I would say that it worth to wait for a couple of weeks/a month for the price to settle down. Since S330 is available in India, I hope S330 is a better bet than C3 ?

Back