El Clásico ~ Barca VS Real

United (nearly has already) got through yesterday <3, and its time for Real today!

Final - United v Real
Winner -
200px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

CeDrIc said:
Any streaming links?
for any match of any game, always visit -

www.myp2p.eu

hosts via others every match of every game, very very useful if u have a fast connection.

Another night of poor refreeing and excellent play-acting helped barca to secure a 2-0 lead. Though i dislike Mou i can't wait to know the answer for his questions regarding the poor refreeing decisions that happens every year in the Champions league for the past 4-5 years. And barca being a great team have lots of disgraceful and most hated players in their team imo

Manu fan here, but come on guys, alves, sergio are such poor sportsmen... At times d way they play simply disgusts me and i hope for our sake, they play fair or d referee stands strong in the finals..

I don't hate barca as a football club which has produced many legends. But i hate the sportsmanship of few players currently playing in the team. I just think they either don't have what it takes to play in the club or they are taught to play that way. And iam sure about one thing, once andy gray said barca would suffer against clubs like stoke and he is 1000% sure what he was talking about. And what jose said is absolutely true the return leg is mission impossible :)

Back