[font=arial, sans-serif]>DEXTER S05[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]>MONK S03[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]>SUPERNATURAL S01[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]>TWO AND HALF MAN S07[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Now Watching.....[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]>LEVERAGE[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]>NIKITA[/font]

How is avatar ?? heard a lot about it

also been a long time since i watched a anime....

Finished all seasons of "Six Feet Under". What a finale! Especially the final flashforwards.

It appears SFU has the best finale for a TV series as I was told. Have you seen Breaking Bad? If yes and if you've completed S4, how would you rate the S4 finale vis-a-vis this one?

Just finished SOA s4. Pretty Awesome it is.
<

White collar s3 ended.
<
. Waiting for the next one.
<

Completed House of Lies. I'm not really impressed with the show. It's mediocre at best.

@Boogey: Thanks for reminding me of Six Feet Under. I was recommended this show by one of my friend earlier, but I completely forgot about it.

It appears SFU has the best finale for a TV series as I was told. Have you seen Breaking Bad? If yes and if you've completed S4, how would you rate the S4 finale vis-a-vis this one?

I havent... yet ;-)... It surely was one of the best finales I've ever seen. Sopranos was really cryptic and I had to read up on it a lot to fully get it (thanks to #Bluffmaster). This one was much more positive and felt really good.

Completed House of Lies. I'm not really impressed with the show. It's mediocre at best.

@Boogey: Thanks for reminding me of Six Feet Under. I was recommended this show by one of my friend earlier, but I completely forgot about it.

Its brilliant. Its groundbreaking, but at the same time if you have a slightly conservative sort of mentality, you might get revolted by it too. There's almost fully uncensored portrayal of drug use, homosexuality, nudity, gore and all of this is intertwined with black humour. However, if you want realism, and if you're sick of the same old crime dramas, this is the show to watch. It really changes your perspective.

Am watching a Brit sitcom called Outnumbered, and its brilliant. People who like Modern Family should give this a watch, a lot of scenes are impromptu and the child artistes are a delight to watch.

Its brilliant. Its groundbreaking, but at the same time if you have a slightly conservative sort of mentality, you might get revolted by it too. There's almost fully uncensored portrayal of drug use, homosexuality, nudity, gore and all of this is intertwined with black humour. However, if you want realism, and if you're sick of the same old crime dramas, this is the show to watch. It really changes your perspective.

None of those things bother me, as long as they're justified. I just saw the season 1 trailer and I must say the acting looks quite natural and intriguing. The only downside is that I can't watch this show while I travel to work. Nevertheless, I'll have it queued up. Another question, does it consistently hold your interest throughout it's 5 season run?

Finished Mildred pierce and Firefly ,both are awesome

Currently watching rubicon,very slow and Depressing..is it gonna get better?

Also,the Killing is Returning for a second season....anybody interested?

None of those things bother me, as long as they're justified. I just saw the season 1 trailer and I must say the acting looks quite natural and intriguing. The only downside is that I can't watch this show while I travel to work. Nevertheless, I'll have it queued up. Another question, does it consistently hold your interest throughout it's 5 season run?

It did for me. But I usually don't have problems in maintaining interest. I didn't even find S3 and S5 of Dexter boring. So you can imagine
<
. But the storyline in SFU is much more complex. Usually, you would notice that the story arcs in Dexter are much more linear. They're centered around just one character with the others acting as filler. In this one, every character is nicely developed. Their flaws are much more real. Once you watch the series, they become sorta predictable, but in a good way. There isn't edge of the seat action nor many thrilling moments, but the emotions are very real.

One cool thing with each episode is that they show a death at the beginning of all of them. The person dying is one they prepare the funeral for in that episode. The causes of death are sometimes disturbing and some other times downright funny, even creative. I found myself coming back to each episode just for that.

If anyone has missed this good show... Do give it a try.. ;-) (Preferably in 720p)

Great Story and even better Cast..!

100724054016993726.jpg

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Here is a mini-series that premiered on Starz network called “The Pillars of the Earthâ€. Donald Sutherland is one of the stars of this miniseries based on the novel by Ken Follett. Set in 12th-century England in the fictional town of Kingsbridge, this story centers around the 40-year process of building a cathedral and follows the lives of three men over those decades as they each deal with politics, war, romance, and personal ambition.[/font]

After Prison Break ended, it was hard finding another show. Then i got hooked on 24 and lost. When they all finished, Terro Nova came out...It started off well but fizzled out pretty quickly.. I've heard really good reviews for Breaking Bad. Might try that soon.

Back