Extremely Rare! Lenovo P330 8th Gen Tiny - Barebones DUAL NVME SSD Slot with PCIE Riser!

@Dark lord has booked 2 of P330 Barebones 2 more units left.
I also have in stock 2 x Dual Port NICs and 1 x Quad Port NICs if anyone is interested can DM for these, one Dual Port is Intel, while the other dual port and quad port are Broadcoms.

sold 1 Intel Dual NIC, 1 P330 barebones + i5 9500 + 8GB DDR4 + 256GB NVME + 170Watt power adapter to @jayanttyagi
sold 2 units of P330 barebone to @rsaeon along with a Quad NIC.
sold 1 Broadcom Dual NIC to @tech.monk

All sold units are sold out as of now. will update if I can get my hands on more of these or any later versions of these like P340 or P350 etc.

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you who participated and chose to purchase from me. Your trust and support mean the world to me, and I am truly honoured to have been a part of providing you with a quality product!

PSA: All items that I am selling with warranty is only valid if the dates on the items are not washed off or cleaned!
My vendor signs all items taken from them in multiple locations. If any of these signs are cleaned off then they cannot be sure if they sold the unit or not and therefore warranty is not honored.
So please ensure that the signatures on the items are not washed off by IP or something during cleaning as that will cause issues claiming warranty!

I got a 3d printed bracket for the dual nic.
Not perfect but better than nothing.

Design link

Attachments

• IMG20230831195724.jpg
    IMG20230831195724.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 134
I got a 3d printed bracket for the dual nic.
Not perfect but better than nothing.

Design link
The cheaper option would be to give 20 bucks to a metal worker and get the dual nic bracket cut down to size.
Someone I sold to did this:
c944b11a-5124-49f6-9dc1-68a53873c235.jpeg

Back