1267935421316.jpg

1267935456161.jpg

1267935516056.jpg

1267935547892.jpg

1267935577353.jpg

1267935621237.jpg

1267935666000.jpg

Thank you /v/ :thumb:
Basically think GTA3 -> Vice City. Same game, but with a different story and some tweaks.

Hopefully Obsidian will make the game feel more like Fallout and less like Oblivion + Guns.

P.S i FOUND at another thread some source form :) so just want to show off nice screenshot might be awesome :)

The VATS system returns from Fallout 3 with some new features, including special attacks that can be used when the character strikes or shoots with most melee weapons, explosives, guns etc

That will be seriously interesting.

And those who missed out fallout 3 game of the year (with all the additional mission) you need to try them.

you get lot more nuca cola quantum for making nuka granade, the Operation: Anchorage The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, and Mothership Zeta

Keep playing for ever and still discover new things !!

have the fallout 3 game of the year but haven't played it yet because friends have told me how damn addictive this game is and i don't want to fail my exams

will finish that, so i can play once this releases :)

wingmysoul said:
have the fallout 3 game of the year but haven't played it yet because friends have told me how damn addictive this game is and i don't want to fail my exams

will finish that, so i can play once this releases :)

yep, I can vouch for that. When I was playing fallout 3, it was all I could think about in the office. :ashamed:

Back