Finastride Tablets are they worth the risk?

ubergeek

Skilled
Hey guys,

My dermatologis suggested these for hair loss,

after a little bit of googling i came to know about the side effects such as the ones described in the link below

http://www.raysahelian.com/finasteride.html

has anyone here used these tablets are they worth the risk?

#[member='medpal']

it would be awesome if medpal could shed some light on this

i dont think its worth the risk , although finaseride 1 mg wont cause much side effect, still i wont recommend it . and minoxidil is of no use at all , hair growth may occur as long as u continue applying minoxidil , but when u stop it , the hair that has grown will eventually be lost, so nothing is permanent , except for hair transplant

damn i thought a new android tablet hitting the market
<

Even my doctor wrote this and I re-consulted him about this.

He said that those s3x problems stuff is kind of 1 in a million thing and will not show in every other person consuming those tablets..

i dont think its worth the risk , although finaseride 1 mg wont cause much side effect, still i wont recommend it . and minoxidil is of no use at all , hair growth may occur as long as u continue applying minoxidil , but when u stop it , the hair that has grown will eventually be lost, so nothing is permanent , except for hair transplant

So there is no solution other than hair transplant???

if you intend to have kids in future it would not be advisable to start on finasteride for hairloss.

There are long term safety studies are availble for this drug, but for other diseases not for hairloss.

I personally would not advise to take Finasteride tablets for hair loss unless you are in glamour / show business.

Back