Flipkart deals

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507-180132 (1)_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507-180132 (1)_1.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20240507-180509 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240507-180509 (1).jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 94
To my lovely, here’s my asrock z690 itx mb. Rejected(open box delivery). If you are not at the time during delivery or your family member receiving the package, do caution. Earlier had similar experience with z790 mb being used/repacked from flipkart.
Anybody know what happens in case the product is rejected at the time of open box delivery for genuine reasons? Do they send replacement? Or refund? Do we need to contact them from our end through phone/app/web?

I ordered a pair of Asics shoes for my kid from Flipkart and guess what, there was just one shoe instead of a pair. :banghead:

Today is the last day of sale and if they refund, I will place a fresh order of a different model (same model not available anymore).

Last edited:
Anybody know what happens in case the product is rejected at the time of open box delivery for genuine reasons? Do they send replacement? Or refund? Do we need to contact them from our end through phone/app/web?

I ordered a pair of Asics shoes for my kid from Flipkart and guess what, there was just one shoe instead of a pair. :banghead:

Today is the last day of sale and if they refund, I will place a fresh order of a different model (same model not available anymore).
Mostly they cancel. Thats what they did with my one of my order. But cant be 100%. My rejected order still shows out for delivery and will change later tonight. Will update.

You have to reach out to the customer either by calling or by app chat to receive a call. Explain them the bizarre situation of receiving only one shoe. They will mostly collect back the box and refund but rarely resend the proper product. It just happened to me yesterday where in I ordered vitamin tablets from a non-assured seller and he sent me less than 1/4th of the quantity mentioned. I spent around 45 minutes on the phone explaining and sending images after which they accepted the return and picked up.

You have to reach out to the customer either by calling or by app chat to receive a call. Explain them the bizarre situation of receiving only one shoe. They will mostly collect back the box and refund but rarely resend the proper product. It just happened to me yesterday where in I ordered vitamin tablets from a non-assured seller and he sent me less than 1/4th of the quantity mentioned. I spent around 45 minutes on the phone explaining and sending images after which they accepted the return and picked up.
It was an open box delivery and they have processed refund at their own.

"We are sorry that the below listed item(s) from your order ODxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx could not be successfully delivered as it did not meet the product delivery guidelines."

"The refund amount for the below listed item(s) is processed and will be credited to your card by May 16, 2024 as per the standard banking procedures."

It was an open box delivery and they have processed refund at their own.

"We are sorry that the below listed item(s) from your order ODxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx could not be successfully delivered as it did not meet the product delivery guidelines."

"The refund amount for the below listed item(s) is processed and will be credited to your card by May 16, 2024 as per the standard banking procedures."
Automatically replacement order is created. My second order and the replacement have been shipped from different place i.e., Fraukhnagar. Same day delivery, will open both parcel and gonna accept one.

SONY WF-LS900N Battery Life: 20hours, Noise Cancellation, TWS Bluetooth Gaming Headset on Flipkart

@5399 with SBI CC offer
Fantastic deal.
I own these and happy with it. Its really that good. Noise cancellation on Indian railways was so good that I could enjoy the movie with all the noise around me even inside the moving train but mind you it was not completely perfect( but 80% of the noise was cancelled)

Mostly they cancel. Thats what they did with my one of my order. But cant be 100%. My rejected order still shows out for delivery and will change later tonight. Will update.

Ah well thats good to know.

Ordered the Mi Vacuum cleaner and got non sealed pack. I think they will cancel tomorrow or I will ask to cancel

For those looking for a NAS on a budget (~12K) - dont expect too much - specs - https://global.download.synology.co...DS420j/enu/Synology_DS420j_Data_Sheet_enu.pdf

Link to purchase - https://www.flipkart.com/synology-ds420j-0-tb-external-hard-disk-drive-hdd/p/itm25d34a3d22ea9

Get the 2K off using 150 supercoins - looks like this -

1715187240751.png

SBI card additional discount

Got mine, its a Feb 2022 piece, but for 12K I think its pretty good. Testing it out. The DS418 model is around 23K but I dont see any great advantages since it too is based on Realtek SOC
Not sure if it is applicable for everyone, but do check:

Spigen 70 W GaN 3.1 A Multiport Mobile Charger for Rs. 300:

Getting error when trying to checkout

Back