Foam tips for Westone UM1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bansal98

Disciple
I am looking to buy foam tips for my Westone UM1 IEMs. Please let me know if you are willing to sell. Thanks!!

I dunno about the model specific Foam tips but I do have the silicone tips that came with the headset of my SE Walkman phone.

If they are gonna work & u are from Mumbai, u can take them for free.

:)

Some local industry guy really needs to get into making foam tips :D

I'd really like better tips for my iems too.

@nehaladsul

Thanks for your offer. I am afraid the foam tips on the Sony won't work with these IEMs. I can check if you could send me a photo or point to a website about your Sony phones. I am from Bangalore so can't pick them up anyway but would like to be prepared in case I come across them in the future.

Maybe we guys need have a GO for Comply tips ?

I myself have a single pair of medium sized Compy T400s ..Tried it with my RE-0,RE-252 but it absorbs quite a lot of treble/detailing .. hence I usually don't use it.

bansal98 said:
@nehaladsul

Thanks for your offer. I am afraid the foam tips on the Sony won't work with these IEMs. I can check if you could send me a photo or point to a website about your Sony phones. I am from Bangalore so can't pick them up anyway but would like to be prepared in case I come across them in the future.
Hmmm.....

I don't have an exact picture but they look exactly like the ones that come with this headset on ebay: eBay India: New Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Stereo Headset HBH-IS800 (item 260609454246 end time 02-Jun-2010 12:57:07 IST)

Only they are not black coloured.....

But there seems to be no point..... u don't stay in Mumbai..... :(

FaH33m said:
Maybe we guys need have a GO for Comply tips ?

I myself have a single pair of medium sized Compy T400s ..Tried it with my RE-0,RE-252 but it absorbs quite a lot of treble/detailing .. hence I usually don't use it.
I feel that they are way too overpriced. How much did it cost you to get the tips here?

chiron said:
I feel that they are way too overpriced. How much did it cost you to get the tips here?
Generally about 1000 to 1200 for 5 pairs of the T400. About 100 - 150 more for the T100 that fits the Westone and Klipsch IEMs. Thats when you go through ebay. Don't know the local prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back