For those who dont compromise : Nuforce Audio device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konquerror said:
I didn't make payment as I wanted to deal via ebay...can you please list on ebay once it arrives?

+1 . the 6% charges are fine.

Even though why such a long delay? stuck somewhere?

@Vijay

Can you please specify a window ? Its really late and most probably I'll be traveling in May. :( So, I might have to make some arrangement regarding receiving the earphone.

^^ He is bringing Nuforce into India. If you don't wish to wait you can buy directly from Nuforce. Just add $20 as shipping and another 1k or so for customs duties. Else you can wait and take advantage of his awesome prices which is basically the same as US prices.

Just for your info I paid 5.4k for the udac when shipped to India. He is charging just 4752 for the same.

Since he is placing a large order these things take time. He is not Amarbir who will keep you waiting forever ! :D

sehej said:
wow...seriously a MONTH???!!

Yeah, a month.
BF1983 said:
^^ He is bringing Nuforce into India. If you don't wish to wait you can buy directly from Nuforce. Just add $20 as shipping and another 1k or so for customs duties. Else you can wait and take advantage of his awesome prices which is basically the same as US prices.

Just for your info I paid 5.4k for the udac when shipped to India. He is charging just 4752 for the same.

Since he is placing a large order these things take time. He is not Amarbir who will keep you waiting forever ! :D
FYI, I already paid to him for NE-7M and I know It is taking time for some reason, But just think about it. He said April first week he is able to deliver. But It is coming to April last week.

So I said lol. But I need these, so I purchased from him, I don't have any -ve feeling or something. I am just little-bit frustrated of waiting. So I expressed it by saying "lol" when sehej asked for how soon.

Don't you think most of the people thinking the same. I think even he knows it. But due to some unforeseen circumstances it got delayed. So we understood and waiting.

Just my 2 cents. :)

^^ Lets hope.. its worth the wait :) but again we cant blame the dealer as this was nuforce or etc mistake for delivering the product to India.

Vijay will you have any "leftovers" or have you ordered only for those who have paid up already? If you think you might have the Nuforce Icon mobile in black I'll take it for certain when they arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back