Security Software FREE Avira antivir premium offer for 90 Days

Can u please help me with the fields? Whats required to be filled?

Avira AntiVir Premium kurulum dosyasını indirmek için tıklayın.

Ãœrün Lisanslama Kılavuzunu burayı tıklayarak indirin.

Hitap *

Ä°sim*

Soyisim*

Email adres*

Ãœlke *

* işaretli alanları doldurmak zorunludur.

Kayıt işlemini tamamladığınızda lisans dosyası e-mail adresinize gönderilecektir.

We are sorry but this promotion is not available in your region.

The promotion has expired on 31 October 2009.

Now i use some proxy?

If this deal is over, then please suggest me a good anti-virus which uses low memory and cpu.

EDIT: I fiddled with the drop down menu before the Name*. Selected second option "Bayan" and then filled details. It sent me the license :)

sato1986 said:
Now i use some proxy?

If this deal is over, then please suggest me a good anti-virus which uses low memory and cpu.

EDIT: I fiddled with the drop down menu before the Name*. Selected second option "Bayan" and then filled details. It sent me the license :)

Even I did the same, only to understand on checking the email that "bayan" stands for Mrs. :p

@sato: Avira Free is as good as the Premium.

For others: Try again. It does work.

This :cool2: ;)

hp-india said:
Even I did the same, only to understand on checking the email that "bayan" stands for Mrs. :p

For others: Try again. It does work.

hp-india said:
Nearly as good, but there are a few critical differences.

The main difference is the lack of web-guard and mail-guard in the free version. The free version is limited to updating automatically only once a day. In the premium version, you can set automatic updates to check as often as you want. In addition, the premium version has access to faster servers. The free update servers occasionally get bogged down and you may want to manually update if/when that happens.

^^ Haha true. Who cares though? I've been using the premium version for the past 12-odd months using these 3 month promo codes that Avira seems to come out with almost every other week.

If free edition avast updates automatically nearly every hour does it make it superior? (was wondering) :baby:

gforce said:
Nearly as good, but there are a few critical differences.

The main difference is the lack of web-guard and mail-guard in the free version. The free version is limited to updating automatically only once a day. In the premium version, you can set automatic updates to check as often as you want. In addition, the premium version has access to faster servers. The free update servers occasionally get bogged down and you may want to manually update if/when that happens.

Rockfella said:
If free edition avast updates automatically nearly every hour does it make it superior? (was wondering) :baby:
Err, not sure what you mean. Superior to what? The free edition will be mostly on par with the premium edition if auto updates every hour are introduced but obviously, it won't be el superiore.

Sooner or later u will realize that smart browsing habits are key to avoid virus attacks instead of spending money on paid Avs. Not that i've never had a virus attack though :ashamed: :rofl:

gforce said:
Err, not sure what you mean. Superior to what? The free edition will be mostly on par with the premium edition if auto updates every hour are introduced but obviously, it won't be el superiore.

gforce said:
^^ Haha true. Who cares though? I've been using the premium version for the past 12-odd months using these 3 month promo codes that Avira seems to come out with almost every other week.

Me too since last 6 months.:p

Rockfella said:
Sooner or later u will realize that smart browsing habits are key to avoid virus attacks instead of spending money on paid Avs. Not that i've never had a virus attack though :ashamed: :rofl:

+1000:cool2:

maximus999 said:
Me too since last 6 months.:p

Can you explain how you guys do this?, do you get like multiple keys and use them 1 by one:huh:.

I too was using the premium version for like 4 months then moved to windows 7 now using nod32(dont know how long this will work:p) with comodo firewall(free).Its my opinion that the Firewall in the premium version is not that good as say the comodo free one :ashamed: .

Back