MaxAxe

Disciple
Okay folks,

Ive got the following for sale

Palit X1300 Pro 256 (Valued at) RS.3000
Gainward 6600 GT AGP Golden Sample GLH Rs.5000
MSI Neo4 SLI S 393 Rs.3000
Asus A7N266 -VM
AMD Athlon 2400 XP Rs.2000 (board and CPU both)
Total. Rs.13000 (inclusive of shipping if the buyer buys the whole bunch else Rs. 80 extra per product)

Other than the AMD 2400 XP abd Asus A7NVM 266 and Neo4 SLI... everything is opened but unused.

Right now the whole bunch is available for sale, tommorow it may not as I may be making a short trip to Nehru Place

Remember Total 13000 inclusive of shipping if you buy the whole bunch.

I'm actually from Delhi but I also am from chennai ....... depends on the time of the month ......... :)

interested in the Gainward 6600 GT AGP Golden Sample GLH. by the way whats GLH? pl. also indicate whether its still under warranty.

Noticed its under warranty. i am frm mumbai. pl. indicate the mode of money transfer.

raj404 said:
interested in the Gainward 6600 GT AGP Golden Sample GLH. by the way whats GLH? pl. also indicate whether its still under warranty.

Noticed its under warranty. i am frm mumbai. pl. indicate the mode of money transfer.

Yes it is under warranty, bought abt 2 months ago. Mode... cheque/DD would do, if you can transfer money into an HDFC account, that works too. PM me for the details

interested in
MSI Neo4 SLI S 393 Rs.3000

which model it is ? (there are sub-models in SLI segments)
any warranty ? reason of selling ? any defects ? etc.
BTW: (joke) no one in this world made socket 393 motherboard, unless you made a coustom MOD like the 'car-pc' :tongue:

hi there,
can u give me more detials on this Palit X1300 Pro 256 card and put this on hold for me till sat even if u dont mind.
can u tell me the warranty factor, and what else come along with the card.

thanx and regards

DaMonarch

iosoft said:
interested in
which model it is ? (there are sub-models in SLI segments)
any warranty ? reason of selling ? any defects ? etc.
BTW: (joke) no one in this world made socket 393 motherboard, unless you made a coustom MOD like the 'car-pc' :tongue:

Its Max ... he can do anything .......... lol ..... you know its a typo. Anyway since it has been discussed, I aint editin it.

Its SLI- FI version, with the firewire port. And that board has been lyin around empty since past 5 months, waitin for an opty to slide in. But I cant just decied on it, finally I was about to get a $120 FX 55 from newegg, but people are again suggesting to go for a Opty 165 and again I cant decied on it. So thats why lettin it go, maybe someone else can put it to better use. And I get some cash and get a nice 6800 GT or a 7600 GT AGP for the Car PC.
There are absolutely NO issues with the board, never been repaired and about 2.2 years of warranty remaining on the board.
As for the Palit X1300 pro, there's someone who was supposed to come in today and pick up the card, but I wasnt able to call him up. There are 2 orignal games with the card the TV cable and the usual driver n stuff. 2.5 years warranty left. I may be able to hold the card, but then ive already made arrangements for it. Lets see if the guy comes over tommorow to pick it up.. else its there till saturday.

Price revised :
X1300 Pro = Rs. 2800
AMD 2400 and Asus Board = Rs 1800

DaMonarch, the card is on hold for you.

Guys, please let me make it clear. The X 1300 Pro is not going for any less than 3 K, please dont ask me to re-consider it. its a 128 bit card, not the usual 64 bit that people are selling in the market. I bought it for Rs 4800 some 3-4 months ago. There is no way I would consider lowering the price anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back