FS: E8200 {Brand New} + MSI NEO3 - FR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guyz,

I wish to sell my brand new 1 day old CPU and Mobo.

I bought the CPU Intel E8200 (2.66ghz, 6MB L2, 1333mhz) for Rs 6750 locally, market price = Rs 8500/-
All the stuff carries end to end warranty i.e. 3yrs.

Got original bill.

Reason for Sale: Going for i7 hence collecting cash. :cool2:

Everything is intact and seal pack i.e. accessories and HSF.

Just tried using CPU and Mobo but due to PSU issue was unable to use this, as em using a VIP 500watts Gold:rofl:

PM me your offers.

No lowbowlling and any weird comments.

Any issue feel free to drop in an PM.

or Call

9 8 7 0 7 7 8 4 5 3
Regards
Shahbaaz

Attachments

• 11022009061.jpg
    11022009061.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 146
Umm a VIP 500W Gold should easily habdle this stuff are u sure there are no defects with the mobo ?

nop man, as soon as plugg in an 7950GT / 7200GS the pc starts running superb. I also checked the GC the graphic is working on my Zebronics PSU pretty smooth. Yesterday night I successfully started most the organs up. The PC is pretty fine then, issue is with the rams. they get detected as 1066mhz sticks on mobo. Running pretty smooth with transacend and Kingston as of now.

I donn than what's the problem. A overclocker friend as came to diagnose this issue and he said me to change the PSU. So what i thought is that instead of changing the psu I will change the entire rig, I would go for i7 as it is have an DDR3 ram with a dealer friend which lying around with him, make is gskill. hence thinking of complete upgrade post the sale of the existing rig.

A cpu is not like buying a car (moving parts). the performance does not deteorate so rapidly with time, except for the fan on the cooler (moving part), hence in the six month difference period between a brand new and a 6/8 month old cpu the performance drop would not be significant, even in the same type of cpu and here we have an E8400 v/s E8200 (much inferior).
Sei, your pc tech knowledge is very poor.

Wow that is quite a revelation. I will immediately start learning more about "pc tech".

If you saw Vanishing Nerd's sale, your highly intelligent brain must have noticed that he had priced all items below the current market price (talking about second hand items ) in order to get a fast sale. And he has sold almost everything in his list. No one tried to lowball or negotiate.

Secondly, be it any product, PC components or any other for that matter, there is a significant difference between a product that is used for 6-8 months and one that is brand new. I'm not commenting on his price, but don't tell me that you will pay the same price for a 6-8 months old CPU and a new one. Apparently you will and that makes this whole argument pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back