FS / FT / Giveaway : Lots of old Stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) FS/FT : Thermaltake Volcano 5 (HS + Fan)
ThermalTake Volcano 5, Volcano 6cu, Volcano 6cu+ Shootout! - Overclockers Club
Thermaltake Volcano 5 HSF Review - SLCentral

2) Giveaway : Old MX440SE AGP Card (last time I tested it it ran only at 800*600 resolution..note the HSF is not there |removed ) only usefull for some RND or testing etc with old monitors.

3) Giveaway : 3 Small HS's

a) The golden one is from a gigabyte mobo...can be used only with the glue sticker
b) Silver one is again from a mobo...still has the original paste sticker...not used ...has holders for push pin or screws
c) Center one is the HS from the MX440SE.....has a small fan but the fan wires are ripped off :S the fan works....the screws with which the fan holds to the HS had rusted and hence disposed. Has holders for push pin or screws.

Note:
Above Giveaway to someone can make some real good use of the above heatsinks...as all know these are not available easily and sell for abt 2-3$ on newegg.....open for to some small trade too :)

Interest List
a) tommy_vercetti for 2 of the above hs's - out
b) prash silver hsf + fan
c) longlife

4) Giveaway : The blue and white cables : These are LPT wires.....the blue one is the BEST quality you would ever get....Had got it with an OLD ZIP drive....the white is generic one.....those who use these wires with old dot matrix printers....

5) The 8600GT is not FS :bleh: its busted and going for RMA ..less than a yr old....:mad:

6) FS / FT Phone Accesories :

Original Nokia Adapters....
a) Phone to 3.5mm with mic....(unused, had got it with my N72)
b) Phone to 3.5mm with mic and buttons (similar as comes with the N73)
c) Original handsfree kit ( phone to mic to earphones, integrated type...again the ones that i got with the N72)

Rest you see in the pic is not going anywhere......

Many people have PM'ed me for the stuff below asking me for how much is the combo is.......can someone guide me with prices this should sell for......pls give individual price split ups.....

Other stuff that might come up soon...........will post pix once i get access to that system....just posting it so that interested peeps can lemme know....
Tentative , but just posting :)

1) 6600GT AGP 128MB DDR3 (had warranty till Aug 08)
2) 512*2 DDR 1 Kingston ( in warranty till end 2009)
3) 2.4 Ghz Celeron Processor with HSF (Socket 478)
4) ASUS P4GE-MX (Socket 478)

Edit : Added N72 handsfree.

WingZero said:
interested in heatsinks...plz hold for me. the golden one with 2 fans..i assume its n hdd cooler:)

u talking abt the small ones or the hdd cooler ? the hdd cooler is not going anywhere, hence dint mention abt it ..........the fans are dead im modding it to fit a 80mm :D :hap2:

hanzy said:
u talking abt the small ones or the hdd cooler ? the hdd cooler is not going anywhere, hence dint mention abt it ..........the fans are dead im modding it to fit a 80mm :D :hap2:
ohh then guess i shall pass it

Can i have the hs/fan of MX440SE, can use it for my NB...:)
Also interested in a single stick of 512MB DDR.

WingZero said:
ohh then guess i shall pass it

just checked...1 fan is dead on power....if i push it it starts going around...the other works....im so gonna cut it up and fix the bigger one....:rofl:

tommy_vercetti said:
Interested in the Silver small fan and the unopened silver heatsink

as mentioned early...
the center hs is old from the mx440se.
the fan is wireless :rofl: :lol: no wire / no connector to it.
the other silver hs is 'opened' but unused.

location?

what's the combined price of these

also tell the price for this

geek ashish said:
what's the combined price of these

also tell the price for this

tentative and unconfirmed abt the sale of the ram , proc and the mbb......not decided te price yet...pm me ur offer though :)

reg. the nokia adapter..dont know the price of a new one.....whats the price of a new one anybody ?

@amitmishra12 : u got pm....:)
@longlife : what do i have to pm u abt ? :) ur next in line after tommy_vercetti i.e incase he backs out...
@prash : how do u plan to power it ?

I referred to the small silver fan from card. I think i can solder a new wire, and use it with molex or mobo power pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back