FS: Jabra BT3030 Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
SOLD

I've got a Jabra BT3030 stereo bluetooth headset for sale - it's in mint condition has only been used a couple of times with my laptop and n73. Was purchased via KMD from the US and came in OEM packing without any warranty.

Mint condition - intended to use it with my N73 but ended up selling my phone and new one has a 3.5mm jack so this is not required anymore. It's a pretty good headset - it's splash/dust resistant, really compact, has full music controls and can be coupled with any earphones/headphones of your choice.

Pics of all that's included in this sale below. Cost me around Rs. 2.5k via KMD and a new one goes on eBay for upwards of Rs. 3500. No lowballing or price suggestions in the thread please - use PM for that and for offers. Local buyers preferred as always and holding strictly at my discretion. eBay listing can be created on requested (after adding an extra 6%) so you can avail discount/feel more comfortable buying.

Its is awesome!! i use EP-630 and it sounds awesome. it beats motorols S9 so it will beat Dell BH200 by large margin!!

i use FiiO E5 amp and it sounds like an ipod :p

I'm interested and live in NOIDA.. so can pick it up personally .. let me know if available for me...

i am also from noida
my frnd wants it
but has a problem with transfering money
will tell u if he can transfer or not
hold it for me for a while
thnx

what is the battery life of this??
as in how many hours can i listen to music continuous??
how much time does it take to charge it fully??

^^ Thank you for very patiently answering all the questions related to this sale - much appreciated since I have not really tested/used this product much.

@all I'm afraid I won't be able to hold it for any body since I'm leaving the city next week and want to sell this fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back