Sold out my p4 1.7ghz - 5k

- 32mb Creative Savage 4 agp card - 1000
- Creative sound card -1000/-
- One rosewood Computer Table 4' by 3' - 1500/-
- One Epson CX3100 printer - 4000/-
- 128mb sdram(lifetime warranty) - 200/-
- 1 dotmatrix printer - 1000/-
- Creative Speakers + Adapter - 300/-
- Big/GALAXY GEforce 8600gt 256MB pci-e card with box, bill, all accessories, 3 years warranty - 4500
- Intex Headphones - 100/-

PM me if anyone interested. All the rates includes shipping.

hey stop create many same market thread you can check the market thread at market watch ;) and bump it some member can pm you :p
One Epson CX3100 printer - 4000/- :O lol sell higher price btw new matrix printer cost around 2k
and 8600 gt 256 mb DDR2 4k but this is lower performance
check at latest price at itwarez
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/fs-1-5-months-old-galaxy-102290.html
check this this has be sold for 4.5k
i remember you post another thread for 5k

This must be your 5th or 6th thread for the same stuff. :)

How old are those creative speakers- not worth even the shipping imo. :p

Hey can someone pls tell me is the 32mb Creative Savage 4 agp card faster than my 440MX coz i sold it for 500rs. a year back....... Damn i would have kept it and sold to tusharrastogi he knows the best value for our stuff....
I have a lot of old stuff i guess should contact you and know the value of it......

Hey tusharrastogi i have a 5200fx 128mb agp if u want to trade it with the 32mb Creative Savage 4 agp, pay me 1k and keep both the cards...... and the 5200fx is under warranty.............

you are the only ones who were telling me tht both my rigs p3 and p4 will go for free..so see i have sold them for 9k....and idiots like you just have to make fun of things here...i ask you if you are going to a shop to shop something will the shopkeeper give it for free...if yes then i am wrong to post this thread here but i am right then u all are stupids to make fun of my thread here...and i know this banik he is the same person whom i have talked to buy the card tht he was selling now he is making fun of me...tht time why wouldn't he have given me his card for free...all freaking nuts here those who don't have any other work rather than disgracing and demoralizing others...have some shame on urself..

tusharrastogi said:
or can't u see the rates mentioned..dude...if god would have given u some brains then you wud have not said tht...:p

And if god would have given u brains u wouldn't have quoted those rates up there, nor would you have made 5-6 threads for the same stuff to sell.

On a serious note this guy should be banned from the market section :mad: :mad: , what do u guys say :huh: :clap: :clap:

i know this banik he is the same person whom i have talked to buy the card tht he was selling now he is making fun of me...tht time why wouldn't he have given me his card for free...all freaking nuts here those who don't have any other work rather than disgracing and demoralizing others...have some shame on urself..
this thread is BS you broken the rules pls read market rules
why did you create many thread
sell at heavy price none of them are instrested they
banik did not made fun at you you want the you buy this gpu card but you did not pay this card :p that why you was dream for getting high end pc :p for lower price.. remember he lower 7900 gtx 7k-8k
why did you ask for 8600 gt 5 k or 4.6k :p i check your bought from clank 4.5k :p then why are you sell same price you must lower ball :no: all the hardware must lower ball no bragg :p

why shud i lower ball it...i have bought is for 4.6 and i am selling it for 4.5. why shud i lower the rates than tht. i have to right to sell my thing for the price i like. if you are not interested then just say no why giving me suggestions and making fun. you are the guys who were telling me to sell my pc's for free and now why you not mentioning it in your posts. quoting that i have sold both my rigs p3 and p4 for 9k. those who want to buy they buy the stuff without any problems ppl like you here downgrade the value of the stuff by lower balling it. got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back