FS : Seagate 500GB 7200.11 32MB Buffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supra said:
I dunno why such a big queue...guys wake up...go to the market , spend 200 bucks more than this and get a new one :p

Yepp.. the HDD is gone.... no need to be in queue.. Get it from the market for ~ 200bucks more.. Think of this as price for 6 months extra warranty... :p

Lol dump itwares website...callup Rahul & ask

In the price update thread (NP, Delhi) someone gt it for 2950 or something :)

Ty supra and racy, if you're interested to buy the drive please post here, else start a new thread in "Storage Solutions" stating the latest market price. Thank you for crapping the thread, hoping you'll refrain from doing so further.
P.S : I'm from Bangalore and not from Delhi.

Arre I am not crapping...your price is good enuf..I just helped out a few hopeful buyers I guess as I am sure they didn't know the latest price...whats wrong in that....when you can see none of them saw the price update thread and with so many ppl in queue ppl actually would benefit from the info :)

You cant hide the market price is it....as of Bangalore price...just call SP Road & u will know whats the price is....I wont post it here :p

Mods can act accordingly if this is OT

Yeah, its 3.2k all inclusive in Bangalore.. I've got no reason to hide the market price, and moreover people here would've verified from their sources before actually asking me.. didn't mean no offense to you or anyone, please don't compare pricing from other cities to here... thank you.

heh, its 3.25-3.3k here.
You people really need to verify your claims ( and that does not mean someone said so :p ).

And yes, it is OT.

nukeu666 said:
itwares still has it listed at ~4k...

Thats the 32MB cache version. This HDD is for 3.25k which is correct price.

Yes that Mumbai price ....which is always higher :p
Since satya is from Bangalore , and ya I have received some 4-5 ppl asking whats the latest price....some ppl like nukeu who thinks latest price might be 4k at least comes to know its arnd ~3 to 3.2k. And ya why do we need to know Mumbai price nw frm u :p...that is OT as well now :rofl:...just deleting the posts would have done it na !

and ya it helped at least 4-5 ppl who were in queue rather than waiting for someone backing out of the deal ...isn't it....sorry if u dnt agree ! and ya at 2.8k shipped this is still a rocking deal :)

Supra said:
Yes that Mumbai price ....which is always higher :p
Since satya is from Bangalore , and ya I have received some 4-5 ppl asking whats the latest price....some ppl like nukeu who thinks latest price might be 4k at least comes to know its arnd ~3 to 3.2k. And ya why do we need to know Mumbai price nw frm u :p...that is OT as well now :rofl:...just deleting the posts would have done it na !

and ya it helped at least 4-5 ppl who were in queue rather than waiting for someone backing out of the deal ...isn't it....sorry if u dnt agree ! and ya at 2.8k shipped this is still a rocking deal :)

I posted on purpose. Did you think about this deal before posting? He might have lost a deal because of incorrect information. Did you know if the deal was done or not before posting comment. So think twice before posting in someone else's market thread about pricing. Thats my sole reason for reply here.

Nothing personal but unless someone is ripping someone off, avoid unnecessary discussion and OT in market. There is already a thread in storage section where pricing discussion about this HDD is going on. Want to give someone buying advice? write a guide or reply to their queries in other sections. And keep the market clean.

That 1 post of yours resulted in 10 unnecessary posts. One day you will spoil sale of someone like this unjustifiably.

Only thing I will say it was not incorrect info ! and ya this was for ppl who were in queue (I can see almost 4-5 ppl) and ya one member who had confirmed here had pmed me whats the latest price, I told him accordingly and he also found it out to be that particular price. And ya before he knew this he thought this was just an awesome and unbelievable deal.

Its nt abt a deal always , u might not mind buying one for 2.8k , finding out next day that a new one is for XXXX , and would have rather bought a new one !

Anyway delete all the posts(urs included :p)...thats the best thing to do ! And I can't ever agree with you on this ,sorry :p

Again I am telling at 2.8k its below market price and so a good deal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back