FS: Xbox 360 Premium version + 6 Games + Wireless controller, Awesome deal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I am making this sale for an urgent need of cash. I bought this console in May 2006 of ebay, this is the Japanese version of the console, so only NTSC/J and region free games work on this. I would like to show you pics of the package but I dont have my cam with me.

The first item is the X360 premium version console. The premium version of the console comes with a 20GB HDD, headset, component HD AV cable, ethernet cable, wireless controller and one free game. THere is no universal media remote i did not get it and this version since it is the JAP version doesn't read Indian DVDs. There is a 220V power brick (no step up converters etc.)

The games that come with this are: Dead or Alive 4, Project Gotham Racing 3, Fifa World Cup '06, Moto GP '06, Gears of War and Need for Speed Most wanted. All games are original versions with their cases and manuals. (Each game costs 2500 in the market)

I had bought one more wireless controller so as to be able to play with a friend, this is also part of the package. (This costs 2500-3000 in the market)

Need for Speed Most wanted is in Japanese as it came free with the console.

As a testament to the proper condition of the console, I invite any serious buyers to my place to try it out. You can play any of the games on my Samsung R7 LCD tele. But a prior appointment would need to be made since I am a working person.

Bangalore buyers preferred. If you are an outstation buyer then shipping is your headache. I am not responsible.

PM me if interested thanks and regards. :)

Hi!

Good deal there buddy!

Very well written down..... crips n clear......

now only TB can ask any lame questions :p

Its a good deal.....Had it not been the Japanese version u wud have got many interested buyers ( including me).....Since none of the games bought in india will work on it, many wud opt out.....

scarezebra said:
Its a good deal.....Had it not been the Japanese version u wud have got many interested buyers ( including me).....Since none of the games bought in india will work on it, many wud opt out.....

u are so wrong. 90% of the ntsc/u titles work on the ntsc/j. i have tried it myself on my friends 360 & not to mention most famous titles are now region free so they work on all consoles.

stormblast said:
u are so wrong. 90% of the ntsc/u titles work on the ntsc/j. i have tried it myself on my friends 360 & not to mention most famous titles are now region free so they work on all consoles.

Very true one more bump most of the popular games have region free versions and whats more if you buy legit copies of games you can get your hands on the games much earlier than they reach Indian shores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back