Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required
So this FS thread will be a bit different: the proceeds will be going to a dog shelter. Will share their details in DM and code will be shared once payment is done.

Screenshots of current pricing on Steam (899) & GOG ($6.59) are included. Priced lower than that

Thinking of doing more such threads in the future since I barely ever play the games that I get on Prime

screenshot_20240518125156.png

screenshot_20240518125223.jpg

screenshot_20240518125517.png

screenshot_20240518125526.png

? offer ends 27/05/2024 means cant play FREE after end date, if claimed already but not downloaded ?
The offer deadline is from Prime Gaming for you to click on Claim to get the code. Once you enter that code on the GOG website, it is added to your GOG account. This should be done before the shown date. Likewise you can't add previous giveaways today

Thereafter you can install & play whenever you want. GOG has their own client (like Steam) to manage games

Last edited:
The offer deadline is from Prime Gaming for you to click on Claim to get the code. Once you enter that code on the GOG website, it is added to your GOG account. This should be done before the shown date. Likewise you can't add previous giveaways today

Thereafter you can install & play whenever you want. GOG has their own client (like Steam) to manage games
thanks,
i guess code is not tied to amazon/prime email,
and amz prime and GOG emails can differ.

Back