FutureBazaar Flat 100 off Deals and Coupons

@@ ROCKER123

Pls PM me the trick too.

BTW,they accept COD ?.....

If anyone from Kolkta bought anything yet ?

Pls post some feedback!

Which courier they use in Kolkata ?

parag1985 said:
rocker send me the trick too....waiting for ur pm.

All PM's replied ..
The BB trick is just working on the pencil box deal, not on other products available on BB.
A lot of people managed to get the pencil box through that trick and it is still working.
Basically the tirck would work on products which were listed both on FB and BB. (even if the product is available on either of the 2 sites, the trick would definitely work)

Nivea Deo back in Stock:
http://www.futurebazaar.com/nivea-pearl-beauty-deodrant-150-ml/pd/53551/

Instead of just rocker123 PMing everybody, if some of those who received the PM share it with others, it would help more people as well as take off some load from rocker123.

Ok guys..
i would post the trick here tomorrow at 12 PM. (20 Nov)
Would keep that post live for 30 mins and would edit it after that ..
I guess that would be the easiest way out ..
Would post the FB as well as BB trick here .
NOTE : FB refers to FutureBazaar not Facebook AND BB refers to Bigbazaar not Blackberry

rocker123 said:
Ok guys..

i would post the trick here tomorrow at 12 PM. (20 Nov)

Would keep that post live for 30 mins and would edit it after that ..

I guess that would be the easiest way out ..

Would post the FB as well as BB trick here .

NOTE : FB refers to FutureBazaar not Facebook AND BB refers to Bigbazaar not Blackberry

And there will be a massive load on TE @ 12 PM today.

Anyways, back to FB, I had bought a pair of VIP vests, the MRP was 240 on the site. But on the back of the cover, which i recieved yesterday, Rs 150 MRP was written. Now, considering i got it for 140 is a very different thing, but is it possible to find out if online dealers can sell over the MRP? If no, we can take easily take FB to task, as it has clearly increased the prices on some items over MRP.

Update: Just checked the damn thing, its the wrong type! I am so gonna screw FB now :cursing:

Back