Galaxy GTX275 Overclocked @ 13500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Phoenix

This guy is too good. :) .... I paid him for Palit 275 (15,500/-).....and he suggested to go for the Galaxy one at 13,500/-.

Where would u get such a dealer with such a heart ? Man U are already extinct. :p

Read reviews, guys this card is good. Galaxy currently doesn't have the tri-fan option that all websites reviewed, but this one has the same digital power management and 5 direct-touch heat pipe design with 2 (instead of three) but bigger fans. Also has dual bios for OC failure. Better than Palit IMHO.

can it not come sooner than 2 weeks? can it come in 1 week to my door ? if yes i can also go for this one...but i need a card in one week :(

Can anybody say, can i power this card with CMXtremePower600W ?? :(

My Rig:

E8400 @ actuals
3GB DDR2
3*640GB WD HDD
HD 4850 512MB (Which will be GTX 275 !!!!!) :S

^^ Yes it will. CM 600 has 2 six pin connector ---- this card takes 1 6pin and one 8 pin (the standard ones.). Upgrading to CM realpower series is better but this would definitely do. Your card is safe with CM 600. (My friend has occasional hangs/ shutdown --- once a month with GTX 285 an CM600 while playing crisis ... that too at ice levels.)

Thanks for providing Such A aggressive price GTX275. I just wanted to confirm is this Galaxy card from Official Source or an Import Material.

All products i sell are from Official Channels, with Local Warranty Nationwide, and usually with good ASS :)

Yo Phoenix
This guy is too good. :) .... I paid him for Palit 275 (15,500/-).....and he suggested to go for the Galaxy one at 13,500/-.
Where would u get such a dealer with such a heart ? Man U are already extinct. :p

Thanks, but why extinct ? As for the suggestion, it;s my job that my customers get the best Value for their money.

can it not come sooner than 2 weeks? can it come in 1 week to my door ? if yes i can also go for this one...but i need a card in one week

It may or it may not, but i cannot commit. If it does come earlier, i'll update here.

Can anybody say, can i power this card with CMXtremePower600W ??

Though the card will run without problems, as suggested by others, i would recommend you upgrade to a real power series, or to the Corsair/Tagan line of PSU's if you have the budget.

Adding others to the list. And replying to PMs now.

I wont be able to access TE for the next week or so (After Saturday), so please bear with me . Most of you have my contact number if you need me. If you do not have, you can contact RoBoGhOsT or Naga for my contact details.

1 x Galaxy GTX275 Overclocked - anks22402 - Confirmed , Awaiting Payment

1 x Galaxy GTX275 Overclocked - DeMoN_VmP - Confirmed , Awaiting Payment

1 x Galaxy GTX275 Overclocked - Shadowfax2009 - Confirmed , Awaiting Payment

1 x Galaxy GTX275 Overclocked - WickedTA - Confirmed , Awaiting Payment

1 x Galaxy GTX275 Overclocked - sumpchamp - Confirmed , Awaiting Payment

1 x Galaxy GTX275 Overclocked - akshay7g - Confirmed , Awaiting Payment

OK You sell from Official Channel Well, National Distributor in India for GALAXY Cards is TAG.

Where Purchased

As you stated warranty for the card is 2 Years.- But Official Distributor say they provide warranty on Galaxy Cards is 3 YEars. why is this so. you provide 2 Years warranty, what abt balance 1 year warranty.
PhOeNiX said:
All products i sell are from Official Channels, with Local Warranty Nationwide, and usually with good ASS :)

Thanks, but why extinct ? As for the suggestion, it;s my job that my customers get the best Value for their money.

It may or it may not, but i cannot commit. If it does come earlier, i'll update here.

Though the card will run without problems, as suggested by others, i would recommend you upgrade to a real power series, or to the Corsair/Tagan line of PSU's if you have the budget.

Adding others to the list. And replying to PMs now.

I wont be able to access TE for the next week or so (After Saturday), so please bear with me . Most of you have my contact number if you need me. If you do not have, you can contact RoBoGhOsT or Naga for my contact details.

ohh its from intenational trader , got it not from distrubutor superb , fyi xfx has international 2 yrs but in INDIA 3YRS , FYI AGAIN GALAXY RETAIL SOLD IN INDIA ARE WITH 3 YRS WTTY .. AND NEXT WEEK OFFICIAL SOURCE WIUTH 3 YRS WILL BE @ 13K

This is not a international trader. Now the decision is up to you.

Thanks.

BTW folks, i guess we are about to reach the number 10 :p If there are 10+ Orders, the price will be Rs 13250 + Ship.

Is this still on? i need to buy this urgently. can someone provide me with Pheonix cell no? i am going to lamington road today in the afternoon to buy parts for my new rig. need a reply urgently, else will have to buy GTX 260 from lamington out of choice :(

Shadowfax2009 said:
^^ Yes it will. CM 600 has 2 six pin connector ---- this card takes 1 6pin and one 8 pin (the standard ones.). Upgrading to CM realpower series is better but this would definitely do. Your card is safe with CM 600. (My friend has occasional hangs/ shutdown --- once a month with GTX 285 an CM600 while playing crisis ... that too at ice levels.)

This card requires 2 x 6 Pin Power connectors :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back