Monitors Getting new monitor for CS:GO

RJ0713

Recruit
I am currently using a Zowie RL2455 24'' 75hz monitor and to be honest I have been very satisfied with its performance but I will be going pro soon in CS so I need to upgrade to a 144hz monitor soon. I looking at XL2411 to replace it but I haven't used any 144hz monitors from Zowie yet. So if someone has used them or done some research about it, please help me out.
Thanks.

Well the price is certainly not a concern as I am looking for a long term investment under 30k and ViewSonic is not so much in fashion or is hardly being used as per knowledge. On the other hand I have previously used Zowie products and I was totally satisfied with their performance.
disagreed, Viewsonic xg2401 is the best 144hz monitor that you can find...well, that is if you can find it, just go for it, the color quality is far superior to anything else and will do fine in the long term, Benq Zowie and Asus are easier to find and sponsored by different leagues like ESL, MLG.

I would recommend the Benq XL2430t/ xl2411z after Viewsonic, its the most used monitor in the pro gaming scene, has very good picture quality, colours, and Design is really good, I am using one atm.

both the 2411 and 2430 are exactly the same, The 2430t has a more mature design, with features like usb ports, Audio jack, S switch, you can go with any of them.

I agree but I am looking at something that has really good support and I have previously used Zowie products and they have one of the best support teams around. Xl2411z has been discontinued and revamped as xl2411 so I am taking it..
I am trying to stick to something I previously had good experience with so I am bit unwilling to switch.

Back