Gevey For Iphone4

supershailz

Disciple
Can somebody please tell me which gevey card works fine with ios 5.0.1 with (push notifications, edge, mms, facetime and imessage)

Thanx in advance.

only if your baseband is retained at 04.10.01 then you can use a gevey sim on ios 5.0.1 if uve put official apple fw on the iphone 4, u have a very expensive itouch paper weight
<

even I have an O2 locked (UK) Iphone 4 with iOS 4.3.3 & baseband 04.10.01 can it be unlocked by Gevey sim if yes can you plz give reliable Source / link to buy gevey sim?

Can I update to iOs 5.0.1 & still use Gevey sim?

#siril_k your phone can be unlocked very easily by gevey sim, gevey pro or ultra will work just fine.. should cost you between 500-1000. Don't fall for gimmicks like selling for 1800-2000.

And since your phone is O2 UK locked, I think it can be converted in to factory unlocked one. Not very sure but I've read somewhere that UK iPhones can be converted to FU iPhone.

#siril_k your phone can be unlocked very easily by gevey sim, gevey pro or ultra will work just fine.. should cost you between 500-1000. Don't fall for gimmicks like selling for 1800-2000.

And since your phone is O2 UK locked, I think it can be converted in to factory unlocked one. Not very sure but I've read somewhere that UK iPhones can be converted to FU iPhone.

Thanks for the info #bigbyte, could you just help me with links for FU conversion?

I've only heard it is possible and have a look at your city's local classifieds if some one provides such service in your city. Also iPhone expert in the forum may be able to tell better. i'm not an iPhone user.

Thanks for the info #bigbyte, could you just help me with links for FU conversion?

I think i read somewhere about someone on ebay (which country ebay idk) being able to convert a UK vodafone locked phone to factory unlocked but only under certain conditions. More than this i have no information. I don't even remember where i read that.

Guys...one question. Sorry to deviate from the topic

Is there any kind of unlock available for the iphoen 4S??

No there is no unlock available. A video did come up some time back mentioning about an unlock which i guess did not even require JB but that was a fake method and does not work.

Back