FS: Desktops [GIVEAWAY] AMD FX6300 CPU + RAM + MOTHERBOARD (not posting)

ReVo_007

#techie
ex-Mod
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Kolkata
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 1, 2018
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Can be picked by anyone who actually needs it
I do not have the use of it, last time tested with a PSU the Fans and LEDs were turning on, but there might be an issue preventing a successful POST (Power-On Self-Test). RAM has been tested on another system and it works. CPU should work. It is just taking up space here, if anyone can make use of them, most welcome to take it.

NOTE: I took the photos during my last visit, since I had to return to my workplace I did not post.

Attachments

• IMG_4175.JPG
    IMG_4175.JPG
    486 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4176.JPG
    IMG_4176.JPG
    473.9 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4177.JPG
    IMG_4177.JPG
    462 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_4178.JPG
    IMG_4178.JPG
    393.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_4179.JPG
    IMG_4179.JPG
    318.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_4180.JPG
    IMG_4180.JPG
    405.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4181.JPG
    IMG_4181.JPG
    409.9 KB · Views: 177
maybe it should be understood for the sake of fairness and decency that -if a person has taken an item/items from a giveaway, he/she should wait at least 6 months before participating in another so as to allow others to also avail of giveaways. just my thoughts, and yes @XBalboa it doesn't shine very well upon you to participate in each and every giveaway as has been well spotted by other forum members.

I can confirm for sure there are people here who buy giveaways and sell it off outside for monies/benefits. Even the op can do this aka sell at a fair value.
The motto of giveaways should be for the needy people or one who can put it to some good cause like donate further to the needy/poor, for someones projects, schools etc.

As @enthusiast29 pointed out its a open forum but would request mods to impose some rules on this as well.

Last edited:
The unspoken rule of the giveaway is If you really need the item then raise your hand for the giveaway not just because it free stuff (or for worst, with the intention of reselling it), I recently bought a network switch and a couple of weeks later similar switch appeared in giveaway, I skipped that just because I already got one.
By doing so it gives an opportunity to others who might need more than you, and in turn increases your credebility and chances for the next giveaway. Overall it keeps up the wholesome environment of the entire community.
So don't be a selfish jerk and be empathetic to others.

Back