Good + Inexpensive Gym in Delhi

Hello Frnds,
Willing to join a gym to reduce the pot bettly and shed out some fat from my whole body. nice suggestions are invited from frnds from TE that which gym is gud in delhi. i stay at central delhi. so pls let me know if their are gud gyms around.

Yes... your home :p
Sit-ups
Jump rope (this is more cardiovascular than running)
push-ups
resistance ropes (very easy to store and better than weights)
More sit-ups... and even more sit-ups

I also wanted to lose a bit of a pot belly since last year.... have been doing these things, and went on a diet... No Flour no added sugar. This means carbs are ok, anything made with flour or that has added sugar is not. Natural sugars like fruit are ok too. You should find out what your BMI is (Body Mass Index - or your ratio of muscle to fat) and also find out what is the correct calorie intake you should be eating daily. Cut out too many fried foods and saturated oils.

The working out by itself is generally not enough, you need to change all of your habits.

I now also take kick boxing and boxing on top of these exercises (it is a phenomenal work-out)

But is is easily doable from your home :)

My belly is almost gone, and I am in great physical shape too...... The thing it takes more than anything else is dedication to accomplish your goal...:D

Back