Google Play hits 25 billion downloads (25 apps/movies/mags at 25 cents) !

From today's list bought
AirControl
Nova Launcher

wanted to buy The dark Knight Rises - but its damn 1.8 gigs and I'm running low on space.

Have bought following applications till now :

Airport control (Today)
Endomodo SPorts tracker (Yesterday)
The world Of Goo
The going to bed book
Office Suite Pro 6+

Btw guys who love batman games today The Dark Night Rises is on offer for 13.37 only its a massive 1.8 GB game grab it if you like it.

I should have bought World of Goo the other day. :|
Thinking of getting Smart Tools. :p Just because it looks cool. :p

Bought the following in this sale:
Where's My Perry (Totally loved Where's My Water so bought this too)
Ski Safari (Already done playing, bought to support devs :) Very addictive and awesome game)
Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro (No idea why I bought this. :p Had the free version with me and never really used it! :p Hopefully I'll start working out now that I have this app :p)

The sale didn't have much interesting stuff. Hopefully Google has another sale for it's anniversary, which it normally doesn't do. :( This way I guess the next sale will be on 50 billion app download mark, which will take some time. :( Also going by the previous 2 sales, it might mean each app will be on sale for 50c.

Nova Launcher Prime for ~14 bucks is a damn good deal. Anyone on 4.0 and beyond MUST buy it.
i feel Go Launcher is better & the Prime edition doesn't have much more feature compared with the free version!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking of getting Smart Tools. :p Just because it looks cool. :p
buy it fast & tell me how is it....i'm also planning to buy it!!!

I have bought total 18 apps in this sale , feel 14 bucks is justified if i am using the app , helps developer and doesnt give a dent to me

I bought several apps in this app:
Runtastic Pro- I have been sports-tracker for a couple of years but am ready to try something new
Paper Camera
World of Goo
Asphalt 7

What I missed:
I could have bought Endomondo Pro too. It must have been more than Rs13/-. But I think runtastic will do for me. I mainly use these apps for running and Cycling.

I bought:

Tasks
Granny Smith
doubleTwist Alarm Clock
TuneIn Radio Pro
Let's Create! Pottery
OfficeSuite Pro 6 + (PDF & HD)
Paper Camera
Nova Launcher Prime

Few are impulsive buying but its fine. Nothing much to loose...... :)

I bought batman and its stuttering on my SGS3 :lol: installation was smooth, 1.8 gigs downloaded in an hour or so

Bought close to 25 Apps/ Games.

The sale came at just the right time :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bought close to 25 Apps/ Games.

The sale came at just the right time :)

I prefer Apex launcher over Nova Prime so didn't buy it. Plus, the free version of Apex launcher gives you gestures. Also Holo HD seems to be good.

first time android phone user here. what are the must have apps that one cannot find for free or require the pro version to use, in the app store on sale now?

first time android phone user here. what are the must have apps that one cannot find for free or require the pro version to use, in the app store on sale now?

The 25 billion celebration sale is over now.

I'm also new to Android. Bought some apps+games in the sale.

I rate the following the best among I bought
* Asphalt 7 Heat
* Dark Knight Rises
* World of Goo
* Paper Camera
* Office suite
* Cut the Rope
* HD Widgets

Back