WTB gpu 5770/5870/gtx 460

Status
Not open for further replies.
asus hd 7770 with full three years warranty , factory sealed box ,vat paid bill on buyers name ,only for 8400/- shipped it is better than gtx 650.

location punjab, every pic will be mailed to prove that box is sealed and if u want to talk than u can call every quarry will be replied.
reply me.
regards

no problem ready to ship to kolkata even through dtdc[DOUBLEPOST=1363540588][/DOUBLEPOST]reply me your choice

asus hd 7770 with full three years warranty , factory sealed box ,vat paid bill on buyers name ,only for 8400/- shipped it is better than gtx 650.

location punjab, every pic will be mailed to prove that box is sealed and if u want to talk than u can call every quarry will be replied.
reply me.
regards
thanks for the offer man but can get that locally for much less........................
http://mdcomputers.in/index.php?rou...BU=HD 7770=211=GPU&path=74_86&product_id=1926
and i get a sizeable discount on that price aswel( know a guy who knows another guy :p )
might be interested if you can come up with a better price

that price is without shipping , i have also seen the price on that site ,if u r willing to have a good price than that one in that case i can offer 8100/-shipped ,
let me know your choice,surely it is the lowest on line price with shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back